baumer

Some men just want to watch.... TDKR (The Amazing Baumer Transformation Thread)

Well, whoever he is just got himself an 8 point bump in two posts.  If it happens again folks, please report him.  I will not be on here all night.  I'm actually watching TDKR right now and (shock) I'm kind of enjoying it.   :ph34r:

• Like 15

Well, whoever he is just got himself an 8 point bump in two posts.  If it happens again folks, please report him.  I will not be on here all night.  I'm actually watching TDKR right now and (shock) I'm kind of enjoying it.   :ph34r:

Posted Image

• Like 19

To be fair, I'm just now getting to the stupid stuff, like curing his back with a rope and all the cops in Gotham going under ground....ALL OF THEM.  BUT! I am enjoying it more so far than I did in 2012.

• Like 3

Im ready for your new review. 

• Like 3

Just accept Nolan as your one and only savior.

Acceptance is the first step to change.

• Like 5

To be fair, I'm just now getting to the stupid stuff, like curing his back with a rope and all the cops in Gotham going under ground....ALL OF THEM.  BUT! I am enjoying it more so far than I did in 2012.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

• Like 7

The hate for TDKR is highly, highly overexaggerated. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 7

TDKR is like how Ferris Bueller says licking his palms are so that his parents think he's sick.  "It's a little bit childish and stupid, but then again, so are a lot of comic book films."  Or something like that.

For some reason this time, all the stupidity and plot holes don't bother me as much.  I'm enjoying it much more than I thought I could.  The fire Bat symbol on the building is still incredibly dumb but dammit it's kind of cool.  

Oh GOD!  what's wrong with me?

• Like 9

TDKR is like how Ferris Bueller says licking his palms are so that his parents think he's sick.  "It's a little bit childish and stupid, but then again, so are a lot of comic book films."  Or something like that.

For some reason this time, all the stupidity and plot holes don't bother me as much.  I'm enjoying it much more than I thought I could.  The fire Bat symbol on the building is still incredibly dumb but dammit it's kind of cool.  

I remember saying this exact same thing to you and you disagreed. Glad you have turned to correct side.

• Like 5

TDKR is like how Ferris Bueller says licking his palms are so that his parents think he's sick. "It's a little bit childish and stupid, but then again, so are a lot of comic book films." Or something like that.For some reason this time, all the stupidity and plot holes don't bother me as much. I'm enjoying it much more than I thought I could. The fire Bat symbol on the building is still incredibly dumb but dammit it's kind of cool. Oh GOD! what's wrong with me?

Finally seeing the light lol
  • Like 4

Posted Image

RISE

• Like 11

What is wrong with you.......

Posted Image

• Like 1

Well it's straight out of a comic book. When Marvel does it, the fanboys drool over it. When Nolan does it, he gets trashed to hell.

• Like 4

I remember saying this exact same thing to you and you disagreed. Glad you have turned to correct side.

I haven't turned.  This is a temporary glitch in the Matrix.  A black cat just walked by or something.  

• Like 8

Posted Image

Mr. Pink: Join us baumer, and you will experience true cinematic nirvana

• Like 5