baumer

Some men just want to watch.... TDKR (The Amazing Baumer Transformation Thread)

Don't have a room right now.  I'm living with my brother, in his basement until my life gets turned around a bit.

And don't worry, I just watched the first 30 minutes of ASM and had to turn it off.  It still sucks.  Emma in those high socks is kind of hot though.

Glad you didn't succumb to the dark side.  :lol:

Posted Image

• Like 5

Don't have a room right now.  I'm living with my brother, in his basement until my life gets turned around a bit.

And don't worry, I just watched the first 30 minutes of ASM and had to turn it off.  It still sucks.  Emma in those high socks is kind of hot though.

Omg. BLESS. I've wanted to have sex with someone in their sibling's or parent's basement. ;)

Posted Image

I can't not love you now.

Edited by Claire Hol7
  • Like 5

What if Baumer is doing some convoluted 2 year plan to mess with us to further crush our Nolanite morale?You see, it's the slow knife... the knife that takes its time, the knife that waits years without forgetting, then slips quietly between the bones... that's the knife that cuts deepest.

I prefer the succinct Klingon proverb version.
  • Like 1

The thing about ASM is the story and the choices they made for the story are seriously ridiculous.  Parker tells Gwen on their first date that he's Spider-man.  That's just stupid.  Then you've got Parker showing up on Gwen's window, the 23rd floor, and she says "HI" like it's normal for people crawl up walls.  It's decisions like this that really make the movie weak and silly and quite frankly stupid.

• Like 4

The thing about ASM is the story and the choices they made for the story are seriously ridiculous.  Parker tells Gwen on their first date that he's Spider-man.  That's just stupid.  Then you've got Parker showing up on Gwen's window, the 23rd floor, and she says "HI" like it's normal for people crawl up walls.  It's decisions like this that really make the movie weak and silly and quite frankly stupid.

How can she go out with a stuttering perv, that only knows how to repeat NO, NO, NO, NO only to the point you wanna punch him through the big screen. 

• Like 1

Average as can be. Thor 2 and Cap 2 both shit all over it. Pisses me off that the Iron Man character has had such "bleh" sequels. Loved the first movie.

Exactly as I feel.

• Like 4