Dementeleus

THE MARTIAN | Oct 2, 2015 | Will compete as a comedy at the Golden Globes

Ridley Scott really does have a lifetime pass, doesn't he?

He does, cause 1) his movies always look awesome and 2) we all know that he's ALWAYS been hit or miss, but dammit he's good for delivering one masterpiece every decade and the 2010s are due.

Edited by kowhite

Directors can lie fallow for awhile and still bring it. Don't count anyone out simply because they've had a long dry spell.

Especially Ridley.

Cause he does dry spells and coming back swinging better than anyone. His batting average may suck, but when he knock ones out of the park it sails to the next state.

• Like 2

So is this Interstellar 2?

No i'm not making a joke, I know nothing about this movie and don't feel like going through 12 pages of thread. I'm going off the premise and the EW pic.

More like Cast Away: Red Planet Edition.

• Like 7

Do you know the day/time of release?

Nope but I HIGHLY suspect both should play with Jurassic World IMHO, will be very surprised if they're with Spy. So in the next couple of weeks.

For those wondering the difference between the two according to the classification boards:

Trailer A: Use of expletives; Trailer B: Occasional use of words such as darn, damn, hell

Edited by antovolk
  • Like 1

Anyone else think this could benefit from moving to the early October release date? It worked wonders for Gravity (and Gone Girl, for that matter). With the current thanksgiving opening its in direct competition with Mockingjay, and Star Wars will likely completely sever its legs only three weeks later.