Dementeleus

THE MARTIAN | Oct 2, 2015 | Will compete as a comedy at the Golden Globes

Matt Damon was signed up to the project before Ridley so either cite your sources or don't talk bullshit.

So I went in to meet him, then that was the thing that happened really quickly, because I went into have this meeting with him and the first thing that I said was ‘My only hesitation is… I love this script but I just did Interstellar and I played a dude who was stranded on a planet, and it might be weird if I take a year-and-a-half off and play a dude who is stranded on a planet.’ I explained the movie to him, and he was like ‘The movies are totally f**king different. This is going to be f**king fun. Let’s do this.’ That infectious thing and I couldn’t really say no to him.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/17/matt-damon-explains-why-the-martian-is-a-love-letter-to-science

Love,

The Futurist

• Like 2

The Gravity backlash was strong when it started and just built and built since. Really weird seeing that happen especially since everyone seemed to enjoy the movie when it was in theaters.

Gravity is shit. I am glad people are starting to understand that.

• Like 1

Gimme a link and I'll try. :lol:

Only know from twitter lol.  The first guy writes for Birth.Movies.Death so I think its concrete.

Movies testing this week in LA (open to public at least)

- The Martian

- The Last Witch Hunter

- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

- Secret Fox PG-13 movie

- Secret WB movie

What about next week? I wanna take a day and go to a test screening! :)