CoolioD1

The Leftovers | HBO

Jesus, I got Lindelofed pretty badly. My body was not prepared.

Can someone explain me the first 10 minutes? Or why were the girls running naked in a random scene in the middle of the episode?

Do you have to have everything spoon-fed to you? Leave some things to the imagination. :)

Second episode was good, caught us up to date with the Garveys and Nora.

Hope nothing bad happens to the dog in quarantine. And based on the rope and concrete block, either Kevin tried to commit suicide during a blackout or someone else tried to kill him.

14 hours ago, filmlover said:

Watched the latest episode earlier. There will be great injustice if Liv Tyler doesn't get an Emmy nomination. Who knew she could be so frightening?

They failed to nominate Carrie Coon for Season 1, so this show gets no justice.

15 hours ago, filmlover said:

Watched the latest episode earlier. There will be great injustice if Liv Tyler doesn't get an Emmy nomination. Who knew she could be so frightening?

Like Numbers said, Carrie Coon wasn't nominated for season 1 so it is pretty obvious Liv Tyler won't be nominated for season 2 either.