CoolioD1

The Leftovers | HBO

Holy shit at Sunday's episode.

Such a stupid daughter though....

Seriously, what is it with every mature cable show with a teen daughter making that daughter into a fountain of awful decisions, illogical thought, and general pouty surly teen gwaaarrrghhh. Homeland, The Americans, this, etc.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Seriously, what is it with every mature cable show with a teen daughter making that daughter into a fountain of awful decisions, illogical thought, and general pouty surly teen gwaaarrrghhh. Homeland, The Americans, this, etc.

All teens except for Aimee are unbelievably stupid and dumb.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm extremely attracted to Aimee or if because she really is more mature than the others.

• Like 1

Holy shit, this is what I call a great season finale, just the final sequence alone made me very emotional.

And that piano theme, damn so beautiful and haunting.

Please if someone stopped watching The Leftovers get back on track, the season finale is so worth it. Cant wait for season 2.

• Like 1

You are so right about this.  The teenage character in Homeland was the final straw that made me stop watching.  I have Americans in the queue so I'm disappointed that there is yet another annoying teenage character.

So far so good, but there is a lot of explaining to do in regards of the black dude and the pregnant asian girl, the crazy white smoking cult and the bodies in the truck.

I am all like "dafuq" when it comes to the cult. Some seriously weird shit.

Laughed super hard at the beginning of episode 5 when the old lady dies. Fuck that cult, kill them all.

Why does Aimee live with Kevin and his daughter? Kevin totally fucked Aimee, didn't he?

Edited by CJohn

So I just watched the first 2 episodes and the Laurie character makes 0 sense to me. She left his family for that crazy ass cult that I have no idea what it wants? Lol.

The penultimate episode reveals the reason why Laurie ended up leaving her family

• Like 1