CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

Forever props to Ang Lee's Hulk.

I thought it just didnt have enough Hulk out moments or it would have done far better at the box office. Ang went too dark..

I loved it... TIH is a better movie over all with Norton as the  iconic Banner character, but I dont understand the internet hate of Ang lee's vision.

Arent you and fellow sm over the top loonies saying this is a hit..LOL?

Kal, this is all I said, you made up the rest:

...Plus TASM2 will make about $700m ww, which may be under expectations, but is far from a flop.

Movies I loved that seem to make people question my sanity:

New Moon

Eclipse

BD2

Transformers 1-2-3

X-men 1-2-3

Expendables 

Batman Forever

All SW films

and I'm sure there are many others that I can't really think of .

Edited by baumer
  • Like 4

I thought it just didnt have enough Hulk out moments or it would have done far better at the box office. Ang went too dark..I loved it... TIH is a better movie over all with Norton as the iconic Banner character, but I dont understand the internet hate of Ang lee's vision.

I don't think Incredible Hulk is better in any way, but I'm glad you don't understand the hate for Lee's film.
  • Like 1

Might as well say I love Iron Man 2.

The more I think about IM2, the more it bothers me because they messed up so bad. I need to write up how I think the film should have gone at some point, but I don't know if it's worth the effort.

I may never forgive the MCU for wasting Sam Rockwell like that.

ok, last one, if you'd want to throw me in opinions jail over this one, I'd get it but...

I totally dig The Spirit.

I can't bring myself to watch it. Frank Miller is one of those creators who I've decided I can't support in any way. Mark Millar's up there, too.

Top 4 superhero movies (in order of release date)X Men 2Spiderman 2The Dark KnightCaptain America the Winter Soldier

Any list of top superhero movies that doesn't start with The Incredibles is a flawed list.

Edited by DamienRoc
  • Like 1

This thread, man. I'm now expecting someone to say they liked Ghost Rider 2, one of two movies to actually give me a splitting headache after watching it.

Thankfully or unfortunately I have not seen those two films.

Movies I loved that seem to make people question my sanity:

New Moon

Eclipse

BD2

Transformers 1-2-3

X-men 1-2-3

Expendables 

Batman Forever

All SW films

and I'm sure there are many others that I can't really think of .

Baumer some of your  films in this list are awesome

Only X3 , New Moon are questionalbles. .I would still love to see a fit Val Kilmer play Batman with a better director like Nolan.

Val was awesome and Batman Forever (Sorry they couldnt afford Robin willams but loved Jim Carrey in the role) outgrossed Tim burtons 2nd Batman film I remember ww. :)

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

Some ppl say hulk is boring but for me incredible hulk is just sooooo dull. I like the rooftop chase bit but aside from that it's all whatever. I can't even bring myself to rewatch when I do a marvel marathon.

• Like 3

This thread, man. I'm now expecting someone to say they liked Ghost Rider 2, one of two movies to actually give me a splitting headache after watching it.

I've had shits more entertaining

Oh, and the amount of Michael Bay movies I love always gets a good laugh.

Plus all kinds of horror films.

So yea, my taste is a bit different than many here, I guess.