CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

Wow.

Prom. 

One of the best nights of my life... but now I have information (rumor) that could make it one of the worst.

I need to find out if it's true or not

#BlankmentsConvolutedLoveLife

• Like 2

That sport spoiler rule is honestly ridiculous.

why?

folks who have missed sports because of work or other obligations might not like to see the results on the forum.

• Like 5

Also, watched a bit of Bad Grandpa right after Prom, but was severely distracted by a party going on. Seems like a movie only good for a theater watch from what I caught of it though

If we wanted to be rigid, we'd say no off-topic discussion at all. But no, it's spice and life to the weekend thread, and it's fun. The problem is that anyone who's not watching an event live (but watches to their it on DVR or whatever) would (and should) not expect to be spoiled out it while reading a box-office numbers thread.The same holds true for any TV show that happens to be live during the weekend discussion.

• Like 8

Spain will win the world cup And I really wish Mayweather would remove Beiber from his clique.....I can't stand his face.

Agreed about Bieber. That guys face just screams "douche"!But I don't think Spain will win the World Cup. In South America, it's extremely likely a South American team will win and Spain's central midfield is aging (Xavi and Iniesta aren't the men they used to be). I see Brazil winning because they are hosting.

Agreed about Bieber. That guys face just screams "douche"!But I don't think Spain will win the World Cup. In South America, it's extremely likely a South American team will win and Spain's central midfield is aging (Xavi and Iniesta aren't the men they used to be). I see Brazil winning because they are hosting.

I see Spain favourites followed by Brazil than Germany

Edited by theultimatebiu

Either way I see an all spanish speaking final...unless Germany comes in

Spanish speaking vs Portuguese speaking final IMO. Brazil vs Spain should finally happen on the biggest stage possible.

So TASM 2 will open to $90M+ and reach around $300M globally this weekend.Man, Spider-man really is a golden property.As impressive as this performance, when you put it into context, you can imagine how much these re-boots would have made if majority of the audience were truly impressed. I know some people really like it but it just seems that lots of people don't.The sky really is the limit for an excellent Spider-man movie and this movie could have easily cleared $1bn given how popular the character is.

Screw it

If this post gets 25 likes (because I'm paranoid about myself), I'll post a picture of me and my prom date

(The prom date is not a part of my #convoluted love life)

• Like 13

Screw it

If this post gets 25 likes (because I'm paranoid about myself), I'll post a picture of me and my prom date

Like Blankments' post people.......

Posted Image

• Like 3

Screw it

This?

Posted Image

• Like 3