CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

Guys Incredibles was excellent but..lul. It's more animation then superhero IMHO.

Much like Galaxy Quest is a better Star Trek film than most Star Trek films, Incredibles is a better Fantastic Four film than the Fantastic Four films.

• Like 1

Maybe THAT'S why I enjoyed Amazing Spider-Man 2?

:ph34r:

Huh? Now I'm confused, weren't you cursing this movie's name yesterday?

And I love The Shadow...always have thought it was severely underrated. Spawn is OK as it really dove into computer animation before it was really ready. Darkman is a classic. 

Huh? Now I'm confused, weren't you cursing this movie's name yesterday?

And I love The Shadow...always have thought it was severely underrated. Spawn is OK as it really dove into computer animation before it was really ready. Darkman is a classic. 

No, i liked it. I've always said I liked it.

...but also fuck it to hell.

• Like 1

Superhero films or series  animated and just shocked the hell out of me in  how good they were.

Best animated big budget SH  film of them all... Incredibles by far.. My favorite Pixar masterpiece

1. Wonderwoman 2006-_man if any director can caputure the essence of this wonderful  film WW will make 350-400+M domestic.

2. Batman/Superman Apolcalypse... Dont miss the fight between  WW trained Supergirl taking on Darkseid.. Wow

3.  JLA DOOM

4.  Disneys Spectacular Spiderman ( This was one of the best SH films tv series of all time-Where the hell did it go :'( )

5. JLA

6. JLU( the sequel series to JL-both won emmies!)

7. Superman and the Elite .

Superman: The Movie remains the most important superhero movie ever made and by far the most influential.

It will always have a place in my top 10 for that very reason, films will drop from 9 to 11 on my list. 10 will always be Supes(it's at 7 or 8 right now, I believe). But, the world turning thing will always keep it from being higher for me. 

• Like 1

Shit I didnt know they made a directors cut. I need to see if I can get that.. Lots of new footage Accursed? :)?  And hello there man.. How are you :)

It is way longer and goes deeper, adds a complete subplot. It's also edited in a different order and cuts out some lame stuff like the one night stand. 

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 1

Superman: The Movie remains the most important superhero movie ever made and by far the most influential.

Man no other words have been more truthful... We owe alot to Donner and his team.. The first of the epic SH films taken seriously.

Can you imagine how good his version of Superman 2 would have been if those fucking Salkindshitheads hadnt fired him

:badday: Dark Dark day for Superman..When donner was told to walk. Strangely the new guy did Superman 2 and its almost as good as the original.. I dont know how he sent the franchise in a downward spin though with his follow up Superman 3.

That is so weird.. How the hell he went Part 2 to  a wasted Richard Pryor and Reeve garbages fest.

Like the movie, but I'm conflicted. Fuck this franchise... Static. One hand is always fighting the other hand.

Own it. Spidey has always been an uneven cat. I'm fine with it as long as they don't turn Gwen into a slut who got knocked up by Norman Osborn(that actually happened in the comic and not an alternate universe version either) and bring back Peter's clone and say he's the original Peter. 

So yeah, I guess Marvel lowered my expectations a tad. Seeing how they've screwed over my favorite character multiple times over the years, I'm not exactly excited that they get the film rights back. Sony's doing fine, IMO. Just don't go back to SM4(or do the above) and I'll love whatever they do.

Edited: for insensitive word. 

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™