riczhang

Year 8 Oscar Picks (VOTING CLOSED see P.5 for details)

Due to some unfortunate circumstances in my personal life today involving me and other motor vehicles, I'm gonna close voting now because if I don't tabulate the votes now, I won't have time to for quite a while. So yeah. VOTING CLOSED. :D

That's too bad :(. Hope you or the person who got hit wasn't too injured.
  • Like 1

Due to some unfortunate circumstances in my personal life today involving me and other motor vehicles, I'm gonna close voting now because if I don't tabulate the votes now, I won't have time to for quite a while. So yeah. VOTING CLOSED. :D

Yikes, well, get better soon. :( I hope everything works out.

• Like 1

Ouch. Wish you a good recovery. :)I usually tabulate the votes in private when I'm bored, but I'll give you your time.
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for understanding. I'm okay at the moment, but my back's killing me right now and I think I might've fractured or bruised a rib. So I've got a load of appointments lined up this next week and work is killing my ass right now. I tabulated all the votes las night tho, so I will be posting them today. Tie Breakers will probably last for longer than 48 hours tho. Probably closer till Wednesday.

• Like 5