#ED

Tuesday Actuals 5/6/14: TASM2 - 6.24M

I think Cap 2 will end around 251M all said and done. I'm comparing it to Lego movie.

Cap 2 just came off a 7.7M weekend and reached a gross of 237M, it dropped 52%.

Lego had a 7.7M weekend and had reached a gross of 237M that weekend after dropping 30%. Lego is currently at 253M, and Cap's legs have not been as strong as Lego so far. So it will fall slightly behind Lego from this point IMO.

Because a few people on this board seem to think that TASM2 will lose it's legs completely and finish behind Thor 2 in the end. So a comparison makes sense, also gives us a ballpark for the second weekend numbers.

Really? LOL I don't think it will go lower than Thor 2. That would be bad since it cost so much more.

If anyone is willing to drive to Fresno on Monday, I can give them 2 passes to Godzilla in IMAX 3D. I can't make it because.. well, who wants to drive to Fresno.

Will need to arrive at least 2 hours before showtime in order to have a chance to get in.

• Like 2

If anyone is willing to drive to Fresno on Monday, I can give them 2 passes to Godzilla in IMAX 3D. I can't make it because.. well, who wants to drive to Fresno.

Will need to arrive at least 2 hours before showtime in order to have a chance to get in.

LOL Waiting around 2 hours in Fresno?

• Like 2

I'm tempted to go to D.C. this weekend.  :angry:

• Like 1

Don't think so.... I guess worst case nowWed: 4.3 (-32%)Thurs: 4.0 (-7%)Fri: 10.0 (+150%)Sat: 14.5 (+45%)Sun: 9.5 (-35%)Weekend: 34.0 (-63%)

With 60% drops it could possibly miss 200m

With 60% drops it could possibly miss 200m

Very few movies have missed 200M after hitting 75M+ OW. Very few but it could happen. Hopefully not for the sake of the series.

Edited by #ED