Orestes

Marvel's Agent Carter - Season 2 January 19th.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot, on 08 Jan 2015 - 11:07 PM, said:

They're solid ratings,

yup

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/01/11/abcs-marvels-agent-carter-grows-42-percent-in-adults-18-49-in-live-3-ratings/349022/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29

Live + 3 Day Data for Tuesday, 1/6/15

· ABC's series debut of Marvel's Agent Carter grew to a 2.7 rating among Adults 18-49 (from a 1.9 in L+SD) in the L+3 numbers, spiking by +42% (+0.8 rating points) over its L+SD rating.

· The L+3 Adult 18-49 gain for Agent Carter (+42%) was higher than the L+3 lift of the debut telecast of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (+38%).

· Agent Carter added another +2.3 million Total Viewers after just 3 days of TV playback, building to 9.2 million viewers (from 6.9 million in L+SD).

• Like 1

Finally watch it. And Hayley does not disappoint. Love her :wub:

I love the period feel and what the show has to say about gender equality during that time.

Theres something that can be improved, but as of now, I'm satisfied. They got such a great lead and they utilize that well.

One thing that I noticed about Peggy, I love her fighting styles. It's not elegant, precise, nor trained like how spies usually are.

Since the first CA, where she punched Hodge in the face, her fighting scenes up till now consist of lots of punching, kicking or just simply hitting the bad guys very hard in various areas with the most random objects, lol. And that just fits her character perfectly.

• Like 1

I absolutely love this show!  Bravo to all involved.  The acting is leagues better than AoS and the 1940's setting is played to the max.  I'll miss it when's it's over.  Now we need a Howling Commandos mini-series to fill AoS's third season break.  

• Like 1

AGENT CARTER'S LIFE IS TURNED UPSIDE DOWN WHEN FUGITIVE HOWARD STARK REAPPEARS, ON "MARVEL'S AGENT CARTER" ON ABC

Dominic Cooper Guest Stars as Howard Stark

Marvel Legend Stan Lee Makes a Special Cameo

"The Blitzkrieg Button" – Peggy may be in more trouble than usual when fugitive Howard Stark suddenly returns for mysterious reasons. And Chief Dooley chases a new clue all the way to Europe that threatens to destroy Peggy's future at the SSR, on "Marvel's Agent Carter," TUESDAY, JANUARY 27 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agent Carter" stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Chad Michael Murray as Agent Jack Thompson, Enver Gjokaj as Agent Daniel Sousa and Shea Whigham as Chief Roger Dooley.

Guest starring are Lyndsy Fonseca as Angie Martinelli, Alexander Carroll as Agent Yauch, Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark, Bridget Regan as Dottie Underwood, Benita Robledo as Carol, Meagan Holder as Vera, Joanna Strepp as Gloria, John Bishop as Frank, Tim Dezarn as George, Billy Malone as "Large" Smuggler, Jeremy Timmins as "Larger" Smuggler, Chad Danshaw as Thug, Jack Conley as Colonel Mueller, Kevin Cotteleer as Alex Doobin, Gregory Sporleder as Otto Mink, Jim Palmer as Goon, Tim Garris as Hoodlum, Stan Lee as Man (Next to Howard Stark) and Sarah Schreiber as Lorraine.

"The Blitzkrieg Button" was written by Brant Englestein and directed by Stephen Cragg.

So I finally got caught up on Agent Carter. (Thanks Talisman)

First I will say, what a great show.  I think it's well written and they've gotten the period detail spot on. Love Peggy's lipstick and outfits even though she looks a bit matronly in some of them. She's still beautiful. I'll tell ya though, the one I'm really loving is Jarvis. James D'arcy has that butler role down pact. And I love the chemistry between Peggy and Jarvis.

I do have a question about Dottie in the last episode. Who is she and why did she pull a black widow move on that guy with the pistol?

• Like 4

I do have a question about Dottie in the last episode. Who is she and why did she pull a black widow move on that guy with the pistol?

The showrunners in an interview have said she is a part of the Russian Black Widow program as a precursor to Black Widow

• Like 1

I think she may be related to Black Widow...

Which is great.

I think the show is good as the show can pretty much do a back story on Captain America, Hydra, Black Widow and Iron and Shield all at the same time.

In terms of Marvel universe the show expands a lot.

• Like 1

The showrunners in an interview have said she is a part of the Russian Black Widow program as a precursor to Black Widow

Aha Thanks. I actually made a post in the Marvel forum with this question. This is gonna be awesome.

Somewhat spoilery promo for tomorrows show:

I'm a little surprised they're going there with the Black Widow Program. Figured that would be saved strictly for the films. Between that and the vial of Steve's blood, wonder if there's a chance the Infinity formula shows up.

Edited by Orestes

AGENT CARTER REUNITES WITH THE HOWLING COMMANDOS FOR A SECRET MISSION, ON "MARVEL'S AGENT CARTER" ON ABC

"The Iron Ceiling" – Peggy is finally trusted with a mission and calls upon her trusted Howling Commandos squad for backup. But her cover could be at risk when SSR Chief Dooley also sends Agent Thompson with her, on "Marvel's Agent Carter," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 3 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agent Carter" stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Chad Michael Murray as Agent Jack Thompson, Enver Gjokaj as Agent Daniel Sousa and Shea Whigham as Chief Roger Dooley.

Guest starring are Eddie Shin as Agent Li, Greg Serano as Agent Ramirez, Neal McDonough as Dum-Dum Dugan, Bridget Regan as Dottie Underwood, Leonard Roberts as Happy Sam Sawyer, James Austin Kerr as Junior Juniper, Richard Short as Pinky Pinkerton, Ralph Brown as Dr. Ivchenko and Jared Gertner as Cryptographer.

"The Iron Ceiling" was written by Jose Molina and directed by Peter Leto.

Edited by mulder42

Can't wait for tonights episode. These are new Commandoes with Dun Dun.  I can't wait for Jack to see Peggy get the respect from the men he claimed would never give it to her. He's gonna be in for a rude awakening.

That episode was great. I like they added a bit of depth to the Jack character. I liked the Commandoes bit well enough. Lots of shooting. However, I liked the stuff back home too with the chief trying to uncover what's really going on with Stark, Creepy Dottie and Sousa hot on Peggy's trail. I also loved Jarvis with the Chief. Jarvis is no push over. I liked that. I am loving this show. It's got some bumps but I think they've done a good job with the dialogue. It's very witty.

• Like 2