Orestes

Marvel's Agent Carter - Season 2 January 19th.

The whole episode was perfect! And the last few minutes bounced from triumph to humor to tragedy and ultimately ended in menace. Agent Carter is hands-down my favorite show. It will be devastating if it doesn't get a second season.

The AOS promo afterward was a complete downer. Agent Carter is everything that AOS should have been. It's a damned shame that the Whedons squandered the opportunity they had to produce a brilliant show from day one.

• Like 4

The whole episode was perfect! And the last few minutes bounced from triumph to humor to tragedy and ultimately ended in menace. Agent Carter is hands-down my favorite show. It will be devastating if it doesn't get a second season.

The AOS promo afterward was a complete downer. Agent Carter is everything that AOS should have been. It's a damned shame that the Whedons squandered the opportunity they had to produce a brilliant show from day one.

Oh my god! I'm floored. I went through every emotion watching this episode. I even teared up when she was talking to Howard on the radio and poor Jarvis. I just love him.  And that after credits scene was the icing on the cake. I am confused about one thing.

Peggy said Dottie escaped. I thought she was dead. She sure looked like it.

Edited by Ecstasy

Oh my god! I'm floored. I went through every emotion watching this episode. I even teared up when he was talking to Howard on the radio and poor Jarvis. I just love him.  And that after credits scene was the icing on the cake. I am confused about one thing.

Peggy said Dottie escaped. I thought she was dead. She sure looked like it.

She didn't fall that far and we only got the one long shot from above. Wasn't surprised at all she survived.

I don't think I will ever get over the tragic romance of Steve/Peggy. The scene of her at the bridge :(

and Whedon will soon put his own stamp of hurt on this further. Damn him.

The tie-in and foreshadowing (of what we already know will happen) is certainly intriguing. But it's also pretty sad and depressing when you think of Peggy. Ultimately, she will lose in a fight that is invisible to her. Her lifework and her legacy will get tainted :(

On a brighter note though, this show give me confidence for the upcoming Jessica Jones series. Hopefully it'll be great as well. Carry on the momentum, Marvel.

• Like 1

I don't think I will ever get over the tragic romance of Steve/Peggy. The scene of her at the bridge :(

and Whedon will soon put his own stamp of hurt on this further. Damn him.

The tie-in and foreshadowing (of what we already know will happen) is certainly intriguing. But it's also pretty sad and depressing when you think of Peggy. Ultimately, she will lose in a fight that is invisible to her. Her lifework and her legacy will get tainted :(

In the same episode where she saves Howard by not killing Faustus she puts in motion the creation of the Winter Soldier who will one day murder Howard.  Worse, if they follow the storyline in The Civil War comics and Fallen Son well the ramifications - but I don't think they'll won't go there or just really hope they won't. :(

• Like 1

In the same episode where she saves Howard by not killing Faustus she puts in motion the creation of the Winter Soldier who will one day murder Howard. Worse, if they follow the storyline in The Civil War comics and Fallen Son well the ramifications - but I don't think they'll won't go there or just really hope they won't. :(

Well blame Souza for not shooting him