Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

It's kind of funny that Mintz Plasse was in the film and he wasn't featured at all in the trailer, the marketing, the poster or anything.  

It's not like he was a centerpiece of the movie. He's not really a draw either, I guess most people who like him also like Rogen or Efron :)

It's not like he was a centerpiece of the movie. He's not really a draw either, I guess most people who like him also like Rogen or Efron :)

Yea, but even a shot of him in the trailer?  

• Like 1

Yea, but even a shot of him in the trailer?  

Don't know, haven't seen the trailers... Maybe they could have but considering the numbers it looks like they didn't have to

• Like 1

Thanks, Shay!!! :) Keep Rose Byrne in Hollywood's radar!! Yay! I am crossing my fingers that whenever they make a Wonder Woman film, Shay starts badmouthing it and hating on it early on! The Shay effect works!

• Like 3

But yeah, instead of seeing Neighbors, I'll be seeing Draft Day for free. WOOO

Draft Day is really good.  If you like football, I think you'll love the movie.

• Like 1

Thanks, Shay!!! :) Keep Rose Byrne in Hollywood's radar!! Yay! I am crossing my fingers that whenever they make a Wonder Woman film, Shay starts badmouthing it and hating on it early on! The Shay effect works!

Shay's opinion of it isn't far off from mine or from many others:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2004420/reviews?filter=chrono

He disliked it immensely where as I liked it but not that much.