Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

Yea, they're giving it a favorable MD drop. That doesn't quite work for a film about a frat house.

All those horny twilight moms will be there to see sexy shirtless Zac today duh

yeah no way it doesn't drop more today lol

• Like 2

Saw Neighbors last night, solid work from Rogen, Byrne, Stoller but we all know who the true stars were... Efron & D. Franco (esp Efron) embraced a very generic role and made it original & hilarious. Kudos, love how Efron really got into it even though this isn't the kind of work he's done in the past. Should have decent legs.

• Like 2

Rogen's career has been a steady climb.  He's been really busy since Anchorman in 2004.  A decade later, he's probably the hottest actor in Hollywood right now.  Incredible.

• Like 2

Rogen's career has been a steady climb.  He's been really busy since Anchorman in 2004.  A decade later, he's probably the hottest actor in Hollywood right now.  Incredible.

Lets not exaggerate  :ph34r:

This, although if B wants to argue most profitable recently, he's def up there. Hottest actor though? RDJ is a pretty safe choice based on salary/BO receipts. As far as a comedic duo, he and his writing parter probably are at the top of most lists.Neighbors budget was a minuscule $18m, who wouldn't want to work with that kind of profit return already.
  • Like 1

Prove me wrong.  

His last two films have made terrific money and in Hollywood you are only hot for a short time.  Right now, Rogen is about as hot as they come.  RDJ is not the hottest at this moment simply because he is tied up with his Marvel commitments.  At one time Sandler was one of the hottest actors because his films consistently made money.  Rogen is probably surpassed him.  So as of right now, he is most certainly in the conversation.

Edited by baumer

This, although if B wants to argue most profitable recently, he's def up there. Hottest actor though? RDJ is a pretty safe choice based on salary/BO receipts. As far as a comedic duo, he and his writing parter probably are at the top of most lists.Neighbors budget was a minuscule $18m, who wouldn't want to work with that kind of profit return already.

THe budget on this is crazy. That's less than what other a-listers like depp, dicaprio, crusie get payed per film.

• Like 1

Dat Rogen effect. Im a huge Seth Rogen fan as well and I want to work with him so bad, and I agree hes making a nice climb. Hes got Sausage Party, his Christmas movie, and I believe the Interview coming up, oh and KFP3.

My favorite role of his is Superbad as Officer Michaels. Hilarious performance and such a comedic portrayl of a cop. Him and Bill Hader need to work together forreaz.

Posted Image

• Like 2

I can't prove you wrong. Rogen is just lucky he was in two very appealing movies in the last 2 years.

But why is that luck?  He produced and starred in both of them and directed the other.  That isn't really luck.

• Like 4

Prove me wrong.

Just off the top of my head, "hotter" and bigger actors atm are RDJ, Bale, Leo, Fassbender, McConaughey and I'm sure there are more. Nice hit for Rogen though.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9.25?  Wow!  Are they expecting it to increase today?  

Just off the top of my head, "hotter" and bigger actors atm are RDJ, Bale, Leo, Fassbender, McConaughey and I'm sure there are more. Nice hit for Rogen though.

Leo. Agreed.

The rest aren't.