Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

And then if you do take the screen shot, how do you paste it?

Don't you have a button called PrintScreen? It is with that. After that, open Paint and click Ctrl+V at the same time.

Oh. Sorry about my stupidity.  :P

But that is true now that you mention it. In the comedy world, Rogen is one of the highest in the chain. I think the only one who rivals him is Kevin Hart now, since he became the biggest black comedian since Chappele.

Sorry, my post came off as snotty there.  :)

Didn't mean for it to be that way.  

Oh. Sorry about my stupidity.  :P

But that is true now that you mention it. In the comedy world, Rogen is one of the highest in the chain. I think the only one who rivals him is Kevin Hart now, since he became the biggest black comedian since Chappele.

Adam Sandler is still the king.

Notice how we are missing ASM2 numbers?

Sony is calling Puerto Rico right now.

Well if they are thinking such a crazy drop (increase?) for TOW, anything can happen today lol

Don't you have a button called PrintScreen? It is with that. After that, open Paint and click Ctrl+V at the same time.

Yes, I have print screen.  Open paint?

If it's at $400m and made $70m this weekend, it will cruise past $500m. Good thing too because the domestic total looks like it might not even reach $220m.

I think that includes this weekend no?

Prove me wrong.  

His last two films have made terrific money and in Hollywood you are only hot for a short time.  Right now, Rogen is about as hot as they come.  RDJ is not the hottest at this moment simply because he is tied up with his Marvel commitments.  At one time Sandler was one of the hottest actors because his films consistently made money.  Rogen is probably surpassed him.  So as of right now, he is most certainly in the conversation.

=/=

Rogen's career has been a steady climb.  He's been really busy since Anchorman in 2004.  A decade later, he's probably the hottest actor in Hollywood right now.  Incredible.

Hottest actor to me is #1, "probably" in conversation would be top 5 or so. I know yo are saying he is a top contender, but these 2 quotes are semi-contradictory.

No I know about paint.....I just didn't realize you have to open paint in order to print screen.

You have to paste your PrintScreen somewhere. That is usually where I do it. 

Edited by CJohn