A Marvel Fanboy

The Disney Thread | Iger will be with us until 2026

Oh man DuckTales brings back some memories. And don't forget Gargoyles!

The first few Disney animated series were absolutely amazing. Gummy Bears, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, DuckTales, Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, and Gargoyles. Disney was just on fire.
  • Like 2

Oh man DuckTales brings back some memories. And don't forget Gargoyles!

Uncle Scrooge had so many adventures, and he goes on in comics, when I was a kid DuckTales was my favorite cartoon.I discovered the dollar currency with it, and a slice of America and capitalism in some way :P

The first few Disney animated series were absolutely amazing. Gummy Bears, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, DuckTales, Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, and Gargoyles. Disney was just on fire.

Yup remember them all like yesterday. Don't know how they'd play with today's audience but they were fantastic series. However whenever I hear gummy bears I think of this:
:lol:

Uncle Scrooge had so many adventures, and he goes on in comics, when I was a kid DuckTales was my favorite cartoon.I discovered the dollar currency with it, and a slice of America and capitalism in some way :P

Fantastic way to get introduced to capitalism. Fun fact Scrooge McDuck dropped out of the Forbes Fictional 15. But he'll return.
  • Like 2

Yup remember them all like yesterday. Don't know how they'd play with today's audience but they were fantastic series. However whenever I hear gummy bears I think of this: http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player :lol:Fantastic way to get introduced to capitalism. Fun fact Scrooge McDuck dropped out of the Forbes Fictional 15. But he'll return.

WHAT??? How someone could be wealthier than Uncle Scrroge??? It's impossible!! Did you see his safe? :o He can swim in his own money!

But the biggest surprise hit with viewers at the presentation probably was the animated Planes, a spinoff to the Cars franchise. The audience lapped up the one comedic sequence being shown -- which includes elements that no doubt will prove to be very endearing to Chinese audiences. The film is slated to open August/September 2013. http://www.hollywood...ent-take-401070

Film?

Edited by kayumanggi