The Panda

BotB: Ellen Ripley v Jason Bourne, Catwoman v T-800, Clover v Tris, The Man With No Name v Goku,

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Ellen Ripley vs Jason Bourne

• Ellen Ripley
    • Jason Bourne
  2. 2. Catwoman vs. T-800

• Catwoman
    • T-800
  3. 3. Clover vs. Tris, and The Man With No Name vs. Goku

• Clover
    • Tris
    • The Man With No Name
    • Goku

Time for round two on Battle of the Badasses!

Here are the match-ups

Fight 1

Ellen Ripley

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: M41A Pulse Rifle

Short Bio: "Warrant Officer Ellen Louise Ripley was third in command aboard the commercial towing vehicle USCSS Nostromo. In 2122 she encountered a deadly alien species, the Xenomorph, that led to the death of the rest of her crew and the destruction of the ship. Her discovery of the Xenomorph would change the course of her life and plague her for the rest of her existence.

Later promoted to Lieutenant 1st Class while on a mission with the United States Colonial Marine Corps, she would go on to have several more encounters with the creatures over the following decades, before eventually giving her life on Fiona "Fury" 161 to put an end to the Alien menace once and for all. Her exploits were well-known among certain groups that dealt with the xenomorph." - avp wiki

VS

Jason Bourne

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Glock 17

Short Bio: "Jason Charles Bourne, real name Captain David Webb, USA (Ret.) is a rogue CIA Special Activities Division operative who betrays the interests of the USA on several counts and the protagonist of the Bourne series of novels, as well as the film adaptations, and video game." - The Bourne Directory

Fight #2

Catwoman

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: A Bullwhip and Retractable Claws

Short Bio: "Currently portrayed as an orphan who learned to survive on Gotham City's streets, Selina took to thievery to survive... but determined to do it in style, she learned martial arts and trained extensively to perfect her skills in cat burglary. Her criminal activities are often tempered by a reluctant altruism, making her an inconstant villain and occasional ally to Batman. She regularly eludes capture by the Dark Knight and maintains a complicated, adversarial relationship with Batman that frequently turns flirtatious and occasionally, legitimately romantic. She's one of Batman's best known loves. Her main crime is only thievery, as killing is against her own moral code thus making her more of an anti-hero rather than true villain and she currently only steals from gangsters and mobsters. She is one of Batman's most trusted allies at the moment." - Batman Wiki

VS

T-800

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Robotic body and sensors

Short Bio: "The Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 Series 800 Terminator was sent by Skynet in 2029 to Los Angeles in 1984 to kill Sarah Connor, the future mother of John Connor, the leader of the future human Resistance. It was the first of the Infiltrators sent back on assassination missions by Skynet, and is arguably the single most significant Terminator unit as it inadvertently "fathered" Skynet in its journey through time, much like how Kyle Reese fathered John Connor in his."

Fight #3

Clover

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: He is his own weapon

Short Bio: "The monster is a 350 foot high quadruped and a long fork-finned tail. The uppermost triple-jointed limb pair are longer than the other 2, ending in a multi-fingered hand which can bend backward so that the creature can walk on its knuckles. The double-jointed, squat legs are powerful enough to support the creature’s mass, and yet still allow it to move quickly for an organism of its size. Each of its feet is 30-40 feet in length, roughly the size of a city transit bus or a Tyrannosaurus Rex. The creature is covered in grey skin that exhibits a white pallor. The skin is also host to an indeterminate number of relatively smaller parasitic creatures." - Godzilla Wiki

VS

Beatris Prior

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Forms of hand to hand combat

Short Bio: "Beatrice "Tris" Prior is the main protagonist and narrator of the Divergent series. She is a strong-willed sixteen-year-old girl who hates showing weakness. Though Tris was born in the faction Abnegation, she eventually transferred to Dauntless and must face the fact that she is Divergent. When she arrived in her new faction, she opted for a change of name to go by. She decided to use Tris as a nickname for Beatrice, hoping for a fresh start in a new faction." - Divergent Wiki

Fight #4

The Man With No Name

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Rifle and Dueling Pistol

Short Bio: "The "Man With No Name", as personified by Eastwood, embodies the archetypical characteristics of the American movie cowboy — toughness, exceptional physical strength or size, independence, and skill with a gun — but departed from the original archetype due to his moral ambiguity. Unlike the traditional cowboy, exemplified by actors John Wayne, Alan Ladd, and Randolph Scott, the Man with No Name will fight dirty and shoot first, if required by his own self-defined sense of justice. Although he tends to look for ways to benefit himself, he has, in a few cases, aided others if he feels an obligation to, such as freeing a couple held captive in A Fistful of Dollars and comforting a dying soldier after the bridge explosion in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly." - Dollars Trilogy Wiki

VS

Goku

Posted Image

Weapon of Choice: Martial Arts and going Super Saiyan

Short Bio: "Goku, born Kakarot, is the main protagonist of the Dragon Ball metaseries created by Akira Toriyama. He is the adoptive grandson of Grandpa Gohan, the husband of Chi-Chi, the father of Gohan and Goten, the grandfather of Pan, and later the great-great-grandfather of Goku Jr.

Cheerful, courageous and also quite naive, Goku is a Saiyan originally sent to Earth as an infant with the mission to destroy it. However, an accident alters his memory, causing him to grow up pure-hearted and later become Earth's greatest defender, as well as the informal leader of the Z Fighters. Throughout his life, he trains hard and strives to be the greatest warrior possible, while at the same time using his amazing strength and skills to uphold peace." - Dragon Ball Z Wiki

ok so 

#1 ripley

#2 terminator

#3 suck my dick

#4 goku. this is a toughie but in the end... c'mon.

Yeah, in an actual fight Goku would crush The Man with No Name, and that's simply because he is an overpowered mary sue.

Considering a non-sentient creature can't be badass, Tris wins by default (having never read or watched Divergent).

Ripley (very close here)

T-800

Man with No Name (Goku would annihilate him, but this ain't a power level contest)

But Bourne beat Czokas with knowledge :D

Posted Image

Mah, I'm okay with Ripley winning that since women are losing right, left and center. Well, except Tris who got the stupidest opponent possible... :rolleyes:

The real knowledge was in Film 3 when he used the book on Desh.

I don't know who Clover is, so I didn't vote for number 3. I actually did a search for Clover and all I found was a supporting character in Sofia the First (the animated Disney series). It's really bad when you nominate a character that is not only pretty unknown, but also who you can't easily find out who the character is. Clover is the very definition of obscure.

I voted for Jason Bourne, T-800, and The Man with No Name.

I don't know who Clover is, so I didn't vote for number 3. I actually did a search for Clover and all I found was a supporting character in Sofia the First (the animated Disney series). It's really bad when you nominate a character that is not only pretty unknown, but also who you can't easily find out who the character is. Clover is the very definition of obscure.

I voted for Jason Bourne, T-800, and The Man with No Name.

It's the monster from Cloverfield