baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

My BSG. Gone. Fucked. Defeated.

It was gone in the moment Rth said Godzilla would have a 35-38M OD :lol: 

I still can't believe I put TASM2 at 240M in the Summer Game... what the fuck...

• Like 3

It was gone in the moment Rth said Godzilla would have a 35-38M OD :lol: I still can't believe I put TASM2 at 240M in the Summer Game... what the fuck...

Hahahaha CJohn. Yeah you're screwed.I put 237.
  • Like 3

So did you guys saw that news about the three Star Wars spin-offs? Red Five, Han Solo and Boba Fett? For more info check the On The lot thread.

Who knew when Godzilla ripped off the big MUTO's head and blasted radiation breath down its neck that it was a metaphor for what he was going to do to Spidey's hold this weekend.

• Like 3

Hahahaha CJohn. Yeah you're screwed.I put 237.

Yeah, we kinda need an epic small drop on Memorial Weekend for TASM2... I have a feeling it won't happen :lol: 

• Like 2

You're the poorest winner when it comes to box office predictions, Kal. You don't see others beating their chest like a pregnant baboon.

I'm sorry but didn't Kal predict 105m? Am I missing something here because with my calculation a 35-38m OD gives it around 91m. There have been far more people to predict closer than Kal so why is he gloating? Here his prediction, matter of fact it changed from anywhere between 85 and 125m lol, quite the range.http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13819-godzilla-ow-over-78421500-club-godzilla-1998-ow-adjusted/page-4There are tons of posters here that predicted closer than Kal and they aren't all gloating. Edited by Jessie
  • Like 5

I'm sorry but didn't Kal predict 105m? Am I missing something here because with my calculation a 35-38m OD gives it around 90m. There have been far more people to predict closer than Kal so why is he gloating? Here his predicthttp://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13819-godzilla-ow-over-78421500-club-godzilla-1998-ow-adjusted/page-4There are tons of posters here that predicted closer than Kal and they aren't all gloating.

Dean on celly says 37-44M bud

• Like 4

so tasm2 below thor2 is a lock now with a 14-15m weekend.

thank god there was no real betting. i could have bet my savings on tasm2 beating thor2 or even cap2 (before it's release).

and if it fails to get to 200m...that's just amazing..though not the kind of amazing sony expected.

would make tasm3 the last film in the franchise.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

I suspect RTH will come back later and report 33m Friday, which is still fantastic. Still too early to tell. 

Nah, I fully expect it to stay in his range. I've never seen him that far off in his range. There is reason why we hold in such high regard. The God from Asgard is never wrong.  ;)  :D

so tasm2 below thor2 is a lock now with a 14-15m weekend.thank god there was no real betting. i could have bet my savings on tasm2 beating thor2 or even cap2 (before it's release).and if it fails to get to 200m...that's just amazing..though not the kind of amazing sony expected.would make tasm3 the last film in the franchise.

I doubt Sony stops making Spidey movies

so tasm2 below thor2 is a lock now with a 14-15m weekend.thank god there was no real betting. i could have bet my savings on tasm2 beating thor2 or even cap2 (before it's release).and if it fails to get to 200m...that's just amazing..though not the kind of amazing sony expected.would make tasm3 the last film in the franchise.

I wish there was, I would have bet on Cap all the way.
  • Like 2

so tasm2 below thor2 is a lock now with a 14-15m weekend.

thank god there was no real betting. i could have bet my savings on tasm2 beating thor2 or even cap2 (before it's release).

and if it fails to get to 200m...that's just amazing..though not the kind of amazing sony expected.

would make tasm3 the last film in the franchise.

They won't stop. BUT, their assholes... I mean budget will be more tighter now

• Like 1