baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

the great hold for Rio 2 this weekend will pay off more when next weekends 4 day number is similar.  May approach 130 with a strong dollar theater run. 

Heaven is for Real should make another 4 next weekend too.

The Other Woman may take a hit

expect some Spidey ads on tv this week

IMDB score is 7.8 right now.

their break up is interesting.

males and females under 18 have liked it the most as expected.

then males aged 18-29

then females aged 45+

• Like 2

TASM2 needs 755m ww to make a profit according to Deadline

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 which is now in third place after three weeks to take in an estimated around $16.5M more for the weekend. Spidey’s cume is expected to reach around $172M+ this weekend and it will definitely cross $600M worldwide. It needs to reach that magical $755M number to make a profit...

That could be tough to reach. I dont think it will
  • Like 2

Thomas Tull said Godzilla only needs to make 450 WW to make a profit......... :ph34r:

Maybe with all that follows down the road. But it wont break even in theaters with 450 mill

Maybe with all that follows down the road. But it wont break even in theaters with 450 mill

That's what Thomas Tull said and he's the producer. I imagine that he'd know the finances best but....*shrugs*

• Like 1

Spidey looks to finish in the 700-730 WW range.Another Smaug. Anyway, Sony will make profit in the end. So calling it a flop doesnt makes sense. TASM 3 could be in trouble and gross sub 200 DOM, that would be embarrassing though.

• Like 3

Maybe up.....hopefully......maybe..............perhaps.  :ph34r:

It was at 9.1 Thursday morning. That's how far it's dropped so far. It may go up but it's been heading downward since it opened. It will probably drop some more. But then what do I know, lol.

• Like 1

Does it really matter? TF3 has a 6.4 and it still didn't drop much box-office wise from TF2 (6.0 rating)

I don't care about Transformers. I'm just giving Mulder a little insight on IMDB scores. 

Not sure what you're on about.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

That's what Thomas Tull said and he's the producer. I imagine that he'd know the finances best but....*shrugs*

Yeah i know. And he's telling the truth. Just not all the truth.