baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

That movie looks super grimey. Don't know if I can handle it. Looks brutal.

Its a bit weird and some of the characters are way over the top. It was interesting i thought but not this amazing film that some say it is. Opinions though, we all have them.

Not by much. The same argument was made for Star Trek 2, oh it'll make 400M+ OS cause of 3D, etc.

Actually my prediction on that was only 250M OS, which was a 100% increase over the first movie. But yeah, most expected more.

That movie looks super grimey. Don't know if I can handle it. Looks brutal.

Knowing the director well, there'll surely be some really unexpected dark and bizarre twists and turns in the movie. I can't freaking wait though. He's one of my most favorite directors ever.

Haven't seen it. It's that good?

Yeah. :)

I'm just on the edge waiting for that movie. I've been restraining myself from downloading the movie online.

Patience is a virtue. It deserves being seen on the big screen.

Edited by The Stingray
  • Like 2

Knowing the director well, there'll surely be some really unexpected dark and bizarre twists and turns in the movie.I can't freaking wait though. He's one of my most favorite directors ever.

Really? Wow. I want to watch it. 

Knowing the director well, there'll surely be some really unexpected dark and bizarre twists and turns in the movie. I can't freaking wait though. He's one of my most favorite directors ever.

winter's tale is also great movie that is very under appreciated.

Knowing the director well, there'll surely be some really unexpected dark and bizarre twists and turns in the movie.I can't freaking wait though. He's one of my most favorite directors ever.

Sorry for this question Sam, do you download Korean movies? I have A MAN FROM NOWHERE. I want SECRETLY, GREATLY.