baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Makes sense.

Honestly you probably shouldn't be surprised that this thread is full of so many spoilers. Most movie threads are known to spoil things.

The rule here is any specific moments (or even general issues overall) should be spoiler-tagged for the first two weeks after release. The place to go for intense, spoiler-ized discussion is the Review That Movie forum.

• Like 2

E, what do you mean? With that 1.6M Sat number, Cap is about 500k away from 250M. It'll pass it with Sunday number.

Yeah I was looking at Thursday total and not Friday.

Feel free to report any spoilers. I have been in this thread for a while now and the worst I have seen is...

Godzillas screen time revealed which could be up for debate

Hell...depending on a person's expectations, they might actually be better off knowing that spoiler beforehand.

Hell...depending on a person's expectations, they might actually be better off knowing that spoiler beforehand.

:lol: We can't make that determination for them, though. I messed up a couple times too, I'm going to tag my posts (unless Ed beats me to it).

• Like 1

CA2 will pass $250m on Sunday.  It only needed $3.2m  and it from early numbers it will be at $3.7m+

It probably also already passed $700m WW on Friday

Thanks I was looking at Thursday Domestic #.

Yeah it probably already passed it on Friday with whatever pennies its making overseas now.

fancy  I love you man... I Was about to tell Red buddy that.. That some of those JLA and JLU episodes rival any SH film Ive seen today.. Not to mention JL and JLU won emmys!

Thank you!

Along with BTAS, the Justice League show is one of all my time favorite animated programs ever. Hereafter is a brilliant "Superman dies" episode, and The Savage Time is an excellent first season finale (both featuring Vandal Savage as well). The Wild Cards is probably my favorite episode out of the original series.

When the show become Justice League Unlimited, I was an even bigger fan of that, thanks to the kickass theme song, and the characters they brought in, like Green Arrow, Booster Gold, Captain Atom etc... It even had the best Alan Moore adaption I've ever seen (For The Man Who Has Everything).

Being a comic book fan, the show was nerd heaven for me.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

Lucy's been played a lot in front of movies. When I saw Cap 2 it got a great reaction. I wonder if Scarlett Johannson might possibly make it be a sleeper hit.

Seems like a tough sell to me (unless it was Jolie in the lead), but I will say they have already been marketing the daylights out of it so A for effort on the studio's part.

• Like 2

The rule here is any specific moments (or even general issues overall) should be spoiler-tagged for the first two weeks after release. The place to go for intense, spoiler-ized discussion is the Review That Movie forum.

True.

Edited by Fancyarcher

:lol: We can't make that determination for them, though. I messed up a couple times too, I'm going to tag my posts (unless Ed beats me to it).

I wasn't here for about 40-50 pages so I can only assume...

Lucy's been played a lot in front of movies. When I saw Cap 2 it got a great reaction. I wonder if Scarlett Johannson might possibly make it be a sleeper hit.

Man I love her , so  I  would  lovefor her to get her own franchise and prove she has solo BO power and makes our Tele and Baumer drool a bit at thesame time :P  Lol