baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

As everyone tells everyone here on a daily basis, Your point?

Not really.  People, for the most part, are fairly respectful to others.  So I ask you again, what are your predictions for the 4 films I gave you.

• Like 1

Why would you do this? :lol:

Maleficent I was predicting a bomb but we all know that won't happen. TFIOS I meant to add on but I simply forgot to. Neighbors I had no idea would break-out. 

If someone in 2002 would tell me that in 2014 a Spider-Man movie would have a lower OW than a Godzilla and a Captain America movie, and that would end up lower DOM than those 2 plus Thor 2 I would laugh in his face and tell him that he had a major mental problem. And lets wait because X-Men may join this list next week...

• Like 1

If someone in 2002 would tell me that in 2014 a Spider-Man movie would have a lower OW than a Godzilla and a Captain America movie, and that would end up lower DOM than those 2 plus Thor 2 I would laugh in his face and tell him that he had a major mental problem. And lets wait because X-Men may join this list next week...

LOL How old were you in 2002?

LOL How old were you in 2002?

I didn't explain myself correctly. I was talking if I followed box office back then. I didn't of course, because I only had 9 years :lol: 

• Like 2

Hmm, no. People usually don't do that except if it is BKB predicting every Marvel movie to do 400M or Kal predicting epic numbers with epic ranges. 

Oh please, everyone does it all the time. :lol:  Especially with "uncool to support at a moment" movies. Like ASM2. The celebrations of low (for the franchise) box office numbers and Tomatometer lasted for days, with full mod approval.

• Like 1