baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

lol

Just kidding man. But I'm also in team Avatar too yo

Have fun with Godzilla tomorrow. Expect something different from the trailer and expect it to be a slowburn.

• Like 1

Hey!!! GRRRRR :'(

Im going to get you for that one Mr. Mulder :P lol. Kal has been right alot from the films he think will not do well like Spidey to the underdog everyone was saying will be lucky to make 150-300M WW LOL..>Now we see whos predict wins the Godzill prize game.

Loving how  quite a few members changed their tune and became believers in 250-350+M domestic and 800-1.2B WW :)

Godzilla is large and  incharged...

• Like 1

Mulder, Kal, and me are the new three musketeers. Or the three heads of King Ghidorah. :)

Yeah lets hope Gareth doesnt fall into rushing King Ghidorah like Rami got pushed to rush a venom story.. Ghidrah should be a movie of the ages that does rank up there with Jurassic Park.  in quality :)...I wonder which creature Godzilla should take on next :)

• Like 1

Yeah lets hope Gareth doesnt fall into rushing King Ghidorah like Rami got pushed to rush a venom story.. Ghidrah should be a movie of the ages that does rank up there with Jurassic Park. in quality :)...I wonder which creature Godzilla should take on next :)

I hope Godzilla teams up with Anguirus and Rodan, and maybe fight Biollante. Who do you want to be in the sequel? And same question to you too, Mulder. :)
  • Like 1

Have fun with Godzilla tomorrow. Expect something different from the trailer and expect it to be a slowburn.

I'm going with my whole family so that's cool. When I was a kid, my dad bought me bunch of Godzilla toys and my mom brought me to go see Godzilla movies. So I'm gonna pay back a little by buying them the Imax tickets haha.

Though my sister is more of a Mothra fan so lol

I already have a guess as to what kind of a movie it is trying approach, and I've just finished watching Gojira 1954 to see the difference. I've seen countless Godzilla movies too so I'm pretty much ready to see it.

So all in all, I'm gonna have a great time :wub:

• Like 3

I hope Godzilla teams up with Anguirus and Rodan, and maybe fight Biollante. Who do you want to be in the sequel? And same question to you too, Mulder. :)

All I want is King Ghidorah.

• Like 2

Dont rem Agurius,, but I like any teamup story with Rodan. I hope thats the one they go with.. Where Rodan and Godzilla look out for each other and use all manner of cool  moves to finish off one hell of a opponent

• Like 2

Rallax you are a soar  loser and liar .. My predict was 110M OW  and Me and BKB, Captain, seduh all expected 38-50+M OD..Wrong again

:lol:Never change kal, never change.
  • Like 4

I'm going with my whole family so that's cool. When I was a kid, my dad bought me bunch of Godzilla toys and my mom brought me to go see Godzilla movies. So I'm gonna pay back a little by buying them the Imax tickets haha.

Though my sister is more of a Mothra fan so lol

I already have a guess as to what kind of a movie it is trying approach, and I've just finished watching Gojira 1954 to see the difference. I've seen countless Godzilla movies too so I'm pretty much ready to see it.

So all in all, I'm gonna have a great time :wub:

Rem to see Digital 3D versions, they are so sharp and vivid BBall buddy.. And watch for it in the end..And the first half with the military and Godzilla.. DAMN!  Love the build up. to that great end.... Wow at the detail of the Mutos and the God one!

• Like 4

Dont rem Agurius,, but I like any teamup story with Rodan. I hope thats the one they go with.. Where Rodan and Godzilla look out for each other and use all manner of cool moves to finish off one @#!*% of a opponent

Anguirus is essentially Godzilla's "closest ally", and Rodan is an ally also, very good allies. :)Godzilla needs them by his side, especially if he goes off against King Ghidorah!!!! Edited by Captain Jack Sparrow
  • Like 1

Rallax you are a soar  loser and liar ..

Never will my friend and Rallax will always be buried alive when he goes against the GODZILLA  FANS

FEEL THE BURN RALLAX!! LOL

Posted Image

We've finally gotten to that phase all Weekend threads with hotly contested films reach

• Like 1