baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Jessie .. Theres as much truth to that  and your really a forum person people respect if thats one true.  How many major predicts have you made that are successful 3 LOl. Ive won over 20, lost about 6-8.... Cry me a river. :) Gotta love when a hater like Jessie that cant predict worth a lick, starts calling out anyone's predicting skills. 110M OW is over predicting, because your predicting 60 for the film...I love your fine intelligence lol. There were over 100 + people in forums predicting 90-120+M for Godzilla .. Go figure Lol

60M? When have I ever said that, stop pulling numbers out of your ass.

Hoping your 40M or more Sat happens to BKB.. More pie in the face of folks who underestimated Godzilla but were egging on Spiderman like Noctis and Jessee.. Rem them saying we were idiots for thinking SM2 would make less than 280-300M lol. Im loving this... Can SM even make 200Mil now?

Lol yeah that's why I made a club stating Cap 2 would be the highest grossing CBM of the year with just 265m. Again you are just proving that most of what you say is full of shit.

I haven't been following its BO lately. But it only has Japan right now making the dough (very seriously big dough but still) so DH2's total would be too high, out of reach, no?

Actually DH2 could happen. Frozen has yet to slowdown. It's 10th weekend looks to be bigger than OW. At this rate it could be number 1 until July meaning 300M+ total is possible which would put in the same neighborhood as DH2 WW so yeah it's definitely possible. 

Actually DH2 could happen. Frozen has yet to slowdown. It's 10th weekend looks to be bigger than OW. At this rate it could be number 1 until July meaning 300M+ total is possible which would put in the same neighborhood as DH2 WW so yeah it's definitely possible.

That's just beast. Noctis will have an epic meltdown if that happens :lol:

Posted Image

Ugh.

• Like 1

I hope it doesn't. I like Frozen, but I liked DH2 way more. I will be sad if it passes it.  :(

$300m in Japan? Holy shit. Any explanation for why they seem to love it more than other countries?

Option A please.

Off course but no guarantee he'll post tonight but we know Nikki will post something around 2 AM CST or Deadline will copy and paste spreadsheet from Weinstein. :lol:

• Like 1

I was going to post something around mid arvo PST, but I figured people probably commit hara-kari :)

GodZ sat 29-31 (it has improved from earlier), see how evening progresses

Thanks, Rth. Appreciate it.  ^_^

• Like 1

$300m in Japan? Holy shit. Any explanation for why they seem to love it more than other countries?

Well, Japanese love animation plus Frozen hit chord with the GA in Japan so it's must see event for them like Avatar/TA/TDK were here just even on a bigger scale. Corpse also said that winning awards helped plus good WW WOM helped as well. It has yet to slowdown so DH2 WW should be very afraid as it has little competition in Japan for the foreseeable future.  

• Like 3