CAYOM Year 9 Advance Schedule

Move Silent Invasion 3D to October 18. 

That's a pretty bad date move. That will really struggle against Videotape [etc, The Ring 3]

Edited by 10 Things I Hate About You

You assume that Videotape is going to do well

I think so. It's pretty much another ring film going back to the roots of the first one, a great cast and a really strong release date so I think so.

I just realized now that KitS is going to have to face Super Mario Bros, too. It's also opening next to the fifth Series of Unfortunate Events and the weekend after the new Narnia film.

Looks like I've got a bit of competition this year.

Adding two new film to the schedule; Dimensions (Sci-Fi Drama), July 26 (dir. Rupert Wyatt).

It's not really gonna be a sci-fi action flick, more of a dramatic piece.

Also, Luana Coastline (Psychological Thriller), September 21 (dir. Darren Aronofsky).

Edited by Alpha

Also, I'm having trouble understanding why Kenneth Branagh is directing a documentary.

I'll admit, that one puzzled me as well...

Adding two new film to the schedule; Dimensions (Sci-Fi Drama), July 26 (dir. Rupert Wyatt).

It's not really gonna be a sci-fi action flick, more of a dramatic piece.

Yeah, guys, Dimensions is going to be probably one of my most ambitious films I've ever done. Like, Avarice-big.

Also, I'm having trouble understanding why Kenneth Branagh is directing a documentary.

Martin Scorsese has made several documentaries in real life. It's not that odd a thing.

• Like 1

So Dimensions is opening a week after another sic-fi tentpole AND a DCU film and on the same week as the sequel to a very well-regarded film that grossed 50m on its OW in mid-November.

Not the best move. I'd recommend going to August or making one of the mid-June films flinch. Or go mid-April.

• Like 2

Yeah, guys, Dimensions is going to be probably one of my most ambitious films I've ever done. Like, Avarice-big.

I needed at least one big summer tentpole, so it was the best date.

Also, Rupert Wyatt is already locked into Narnia for November. He can't direct two tentpoles in a year. You have to change Alpha.

Edited by Numbers of House Stark