Films

CAYOM Year 9 Discussion Thread

I'm thinking about changing the title of RT Consensus Tread beacuase in real life, I guarantee that at least five films would be over 90%. I'm also not calling it the Metacritic Thread because then it would just be crazy and all over the place score-wise. Might call it "Average Positivity Scale" as that is more of what it really is.

Will review the November films tonight and post them (unless I see Mockingjay instead). I'm currently typing this on the road right now (just got done with a 7-mile run over an incredibly muddy and hilly terrain. It was enjoyable but my calves would say otherwise :lol: ) and I do not have my notebook where I recorded my grades. I think I remember some of the initial grades I gave but I don't want to give it the wrong grade from what they deserve.

So...I've been way too bust this year. Sorry. :(

Anyways, if/when we move to a new forum, will we start the game from scratch or just keep going? It depends of course on if the data from this forum is saved.

In theory, the data is supposed to transfer over. There's supposed to be 48-72 hours of downtime for the new forum where supposedly the transfer and layout occurs.

If, god forbid, the data transfer goes wrong, we'll have a conference about what to do with the game. There's a few different options.

• Like 1

In theory, the data is supposed to transfer over. There's supposed to be 48-72 hours of downtime for the new forum where supposedly the transfer and layout occurs.

If, god forbid, the data transfer goes wrong, we'll have a conference about what to do with the game. There's a few different options.

If that that happened, I'd probably punch the glass off my window.

I think starting in Y10, I'm going to focus on one film per quarter.

Tabletop Catastrophes, Spark 3 (which may be split into two parts), and A Love Worth Killing For are definitely coming, and probably The Parting Tale or Parallels.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

I think starting in Y10, I'm going to focus on one film per quarter.

Tabletop Catastrophes, Spark 3, and A Love Worth Killing For are definitely coming, and probably The Parting Tale or Parallels.

Well, we're thinking about making 4 months per quarter to make each year go faster so we don't get caught in such a huge back-to-school chaos mode. So 1 or 2 films per quarter would be a better way of putting it probably.
  • Like 1

Well, we're thinking about making 4 months per quarter to make each year go faster so we don't get caught in such a huge back-to-school chaos mode. So 1 or 2 films per quarter would be a better way of putting it probably.

Then it'd be thirds.  ;)

• Like 3

Right now Rukaio is shaping up to essentially dominate the whole year! We can't let that happen!

Don't listen to him, Spaghetti! We can totally let that happen!