#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Man, the hate toward X3.. I mean, is the movie really THAT bad or was this a case of coming off the excellence of X2, That expectations were just too high??? I mean, the only thing I scoffed at with the movie was how Jean Grey and Phoenix were handled, but other than that, it was action packed I thought.. :ph34r: 

Wasn't as bad as the jump from IM1 to IM2…or the grand canyon sized jump of quality from the avengers to the joke that is IM3…just saying i agree

• Like 1

Over at Jurassic Park Legacy forums many fans are feeling this exact way. I keep myself going by remembering that there's still JP and ((For me and a lot of fans at least)) TLW to watch and enjoy.

I feel like Oedipus right now!!! T.T I had been ignoring the Jurassic World forum as of late to not be spoiled by any plot details and the like and now I find out that it is a disaster in the making. I feel like such a fool!! WHY???! WHY???!??

• Like 1

The best thing about X3 was it brought us Ellen Page as Kitty.

The action wasn't that bad, either.

Ellen Page Kitty I like and dislike at the same time. I don't know what it is about Ellen Page but I like and dislike her at the same time.......it's bizarre I know. I guess it depends on the role. She was pretty good in TLS and things like Juno but for some reason in DoFP she was kind of annoying? *shrugs*

You mean JP and JP3, right?

JP3's average at best.

• Like 1

I feel like Oedipus right now!!! T.T I had been ignoring the Jurassic World forum as of late to not be spoiled by any plot details and the like and now I find out that it is a disaster in the making. I feel like such a fool!! WHY???! WHY???!??

Never trust Hollywood unless it's a proven director and even then......look at Spider-Man 3.

• Like 1

Ahhh Kal.. The meltdown in May 2016 will be 1 to be remembered.. There just might be fanboy suicide that day.. :lol: 

Yes sir BKb, I know you want Bats and Superman to be epic, but I know you will be pulling for Cap to keep

the massive team up from super performing.. I got to root for both  to do well. Love the Captain..

But nothing is stopping Batman and Superman, I Doubt WB can fak it up.. Too many good stories to draw on.

And one hell of a director and producer name Nolan on the project BKB compadre.

I agree the fanboys wanting  Cap to pull and upset of Superman and Batman should be a very unique war indeed.

Juggernaut w solidify that James has no limits!!!

JP4 Kal has

dinosuar Hybrids

which just reeks of total ASS when you think about it..

:rolleyes:WTF????!!!
Hybrids with what?????!!

:-O!!! OH shit ...this dont sound good, but Iwill keep an open minduntil I see concept art.

Edited by Telemachos

WTF????!!!

Hybrids with what?????!!

:-O!!! OH shit ...this dont sound good, but Iwill keep an open minduntil I see concept art.

T.rex-Velociraptor-Snake-Cuttlefish hybrid named D-Rex.

Edited by Telemachos

I feel like crying right now. :'(

Dont be sad 16( rem sometimes studios plant foolishness to throw us fans off from the real story)For fak sake I feel confident

Spielberg knows hybrids

sounds like a bad idea in JP films through and through.

Edited by Telemachos

Man, the hate toward X3.. I mean, is the movie really THAT bad or was this a case of coming off the excellence of X2, That expectations were just too high??? I mean, the only thing I scoffed at with the movie was how Jean Grey and Phoenix were handled, but other than that, it was action packed I thought.. :ph34r: 

Thats the problem, it only had action and special effects.  X2 to quite a few is the most eloquent Marvel film to date.

• Like 2

Yes sir BKb, I know you want Bats and Superman to be epic, but I know you will be pulling for Cap to keep

the massive team up from super performing.. I got to root for both  to do well. Love the Captain..

But nothing is stopping Batman and Superman, I Doubt WB can fak it up.. Too many good stories to draw on.

And one hell of a director and producer name Nolan on the project BKB compadre.

I agree the fanboys wanting  Cap to pull and upset of Superman and Batman should be a very unique war indeed.

Juggernaut w solidify that James has no limits!!!

I'm amazed at the wizardry that is kal posts.  In my head I'm picturing a guy just totally coked up or just bonkers on speed and typing while trying to watch avatar in slow mo.  Such weird posts, but always positive so can't knock it.  Def diff from old kal

• Like 3

Dont be sad 16( rem sometimes studios plant foolishness to throw us fans off from the real story)For fak sake I feel confident

Spielberg knows hybrids

IT IS TOO LATE FOR ME. Edited by Telemachos

Spielberg knows hybrids

Spielberg's either-A. Done with the franchiseOr B. Universal's not letting him have any control over it. Edited by Telemachos