#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

If DoFP is as good as people claim it is and does well at the BO, I think Apocalypse will see a substantial increase both domestically and internationally. We might be in for an X-Men renaissance.

That depends on who directs Apocalypse.Let's not forget, Fox had the opportunity to make a classic X-men trilogy and they blew it.
  • Like 1

Is 200 m for Godzilla in danger?Why would it have better legs than MOS?

I think it will reach it but i also think Maleficent will be deadly for a lot of movies cause it will have families, women, young and old and even men because of Jolie...not your typical Disney movie but a four quadrant Disney one that many people underestimate.

It will hit every target of the population and therefore hurt more movies.

Edited by Ent

the likelihood of Godzilla recovering now is slim. Next week will see another huge drop and new openers will take away screens

Hopefully the Saturday and Sunday numbers will be better.

I don't know what to think.  I rag on TK a lot but I thought he was a good fit for Gambit.

I think Hollywood is aiming too low for Gambit.There has to be a skilled actor who fully embodies the role somewhere in Hollywood.Metrosexuals and male strippers need not apply.

I really hope Tatum tries to do a cajun accent for the character. That would be more ridiculous than Tatumwolf.

Knowing him, he'll have a bad one just for humor.

Edited by Fancyarcher