#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

There is no reason to be ashamed. We are who we are and damned who doesn't like it, lol.

I've gotta say that's a really good train of thought to have. If only more people thought of themselves this way. 

GIANT is my favorite of the three. Rock Hudson and Liz Taylor are great in it too.

One of those movies that's so long you gotta plan a whole day around watching it though. Over 200 minutes.

He was so mean in that movie. I loved Elizabeth Taylor though.

• Like 1

GIANT is my favorite of the three. Rock Hudson and Liz Taylor are great in it too.

One of those movies that's so long you gotta plan a whole day around watching it though. Over 200 minutes.

Damn almost as long as Titanic ... Wow... I will definitely have to get that for my James Dean Collection.  Wow you  liked his

work better in Giant than Rebel? Definitely want to see Giant now. Whats your number 2  James Dean Film.

Bau

I wonder if Baum and Shawn are fans OF James.  So crazy alot of people dont know how great this guy was.

Damn almost as long as Titanic ... Wow... I will definitely have to get that for my James Dean Collection. Wow you liked hiswork better in Giant than Rebel? Definitely want to see Giant now. Whats your number 2 James Dean Film.BauI wonder if Baum and Shawn are fans OF James. So crazy alot of people dont know how great this guy was.

Baumer hates all films pre-1980's.
  • Like 2

I don't wanna blame the people here who encouraged her. but i totally kinda blame them.

People thought she was playing a role and sometimes she was really funny (like her review for Wolverine). But then she seemed to not be able to turn it off. I would avoid her. It was really sad to see.

• Like 2

There is no reason to be ashamed. We are who we are and damned who doesn't like it, lol.

Amen Ecstasy.. Sorry Swan lost  it so bad  I rem her also funny and strange in cool sort of way. Perhaps  something perosnal

happned to her  that made her become unbearbable. Oh and Ecstasy are you one of our female members :)?

• Like 1

People thought she was playing a role and sometimes she was really funny (like her review for Wolverine). But then she seemed to not be able to turn it off. I would avoid her. It was really sad to see.

She's fucking mentally ill. Fish kinda encapsulates my whole problem with the culture of being as mean and snarky and bitchy as possible. Edited by Jack The Edgemaster Nevada
  • Like 2

Damn almost as long as Titanic ... Wow... I will definitely have to get that for my James Dean Collection.  Wow you  liked his

work better in Giant than Rebel? Definitely want to see Giant now. Whats your number 2  James Dean Film.

Bau

I wonder if Baum and Shawn are fans OF James.  So crazy alot of people dont know how great this guy was.

i might actually rank Rebel last among the three. I mean, it/he's fantastic of course, but a tad melodramatic. His performance in Eden feels more real to me.