#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Aw I didn't know Jubilee was supposed to be in X2. 

She still is actually. She was one of the kids Stryker had. Storm calls out her name when her and Nightcrawler rescue them.

• Like 1

Flash is more class clown rather then Quicksilver who is more of a jerk/pain in the ass who manages to be funny at the same time.

Speedsters are often depicted this way. It seems you must also be quick witted if you're physically quick.

Posted Image

• Like 2

LOL yes I am. You've asked me this before. Don't forget anymore. :D

Whoops Im sorry my queen.. Smooches :-* Hah hah.. Think i need lunch(brain malfunction)

Where from again Ecstasy and how do you rank Rebel amongst your James Dean films.

AAre you an 80s or 90s girl. Your films tastes seem to go way back. :)

Edited by Superman001

Speedsters are often depicted this way. It seems you must also be quick witted if you're physically quick.

Posted Image

Blurr was annoying as shit in the Transformers animated movie. But he's different in that he just talks fast and wants everything else to be as fast as he is. He also seems to have anxiety issues.

worst thing about X-men 3 is what they did to mystique. 

They needed to force out a bunch of the returning characters to make room for all the new characters who didn't do anything

• Like 5

They needed to force out a bunch of the returning characters to make room for all the new characters who didn't do anything

VINNIE JONES!

SPIKEY MAN!

GUY WHO CAN MAKE SPIKES WITH WRISTS!

HAIRY FRAISER!

CAN READ MUTANT POWER LEVELS LIKE THEIR TOP TRUMPS CARDS GIRL!

worth it!

• Like 2

Seriously, X-Men 3, just fucking why. 

Moral of that story is dont think a bigtime comic director is automactically ready to take on

a great action SH franchise...The Rush Hour director almost killed the entire franchise with X3.

Had singer stayed Xmen might  be making SM#s WW by now