#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

the sonar guy is my least favortie of alllll the characters in the movies, I've decided.

What it boils down to is that I hate his face...

The flying scenes in XFC are absolutely absurd. Compare that with Falcon in CA2. Yeah.

90s, 80s some 70s and 60s. Love the classics that come on TCM. I watched that channel a lot. I love the glamour of the 30s and 40s and some 50s.

Awesome Ecstasy,  yep my film tastes are vast too, thanks to being one of those 6 yr olds in i

n the 80s that loved to hang with my dad and his dad and watch films from  30s to current. :)

Then I moved to Jamaica around age 10 and started  getting into Caribbean and British films alot.

Started appreciating films like Bruce Almighty (The Original) and films like Mary Poppinsa

s well with the infusion of some of the british culture thats down in lil  Jamaica> :) Cheeers

Lol I   forgot  Natalie  Wood  was in this film as well  Ecstasy darling. :)

Didnt she too have a crazy demise :'(. I think  drowned at sea. Some said murdered actually!! Yikes, Robert  Wagner

and her fling the great Christopher Walken were on the boat at the time. .. Wow

the sonar guy is my least favortie of alllll the characters in the movies, I've decided.

What it boils down to is that I hate his face...

From the trailers I thought he was gonna be so cool.

Posted Image

Edited by ECSTASY

The flying scenes in XFC are absolutely absurd. Compare that with Falcon in CA2. Yeah.

LOL I was just about to say the same thing. Looked so good in the trailers but in the movie it didn't.

Like X3 that film was another rush job. like REALLY rushed. So a lot of the visual effects don't really look up to modern standards (and the beast make-up is for some reason waaaaay worse than it was in X3)

like, the effect of Kevin Bacon doing his energy absorbing thing makes me laugh.

Wow

thats really messed up that hwood not giving asian actors/actresss their due, even though

Jubilee is one of the most loved  on the Xmen team. I hope they feature her prominently in

sequels

Well they already have Tanning Chatum lined up as Gambit for the next movie...probably will spend a decent amount of the movie on him...not sure how many new ones you can introduce and still do them justice...