#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Origins got so much hate Fox and Singer will just nuke the whole thing, even the part that was actually pretty good (Schreiber).

true. we're more likely to see the triumphant return of tyler mane. :lol:

• Like 4

If i was a mutant I can't help but feel I'd have the shittiest power. like the kid with the tongue in x2. did he have a power beyond having a weird fucking tongue?

Still better than the asian guy in Origins whose mutant power was to shoot guns well

• Like 2

So...

JFK was a mutant.

:ph34r:

Part of me thinks that

Erik was lying to Xavier just to get back into Xavier's trust somewhat...I refuse to believe that gvien Erik's ability, he couldn't even change the trajectory of a bullet a few meters out of the way after what he did with Mystique...

• Like 2

Part of me thinks that

Erik was lying to Xavier just to get back into Xavier's trust somewhat...I refuse to believe that gvien Erik's ability, he couldn't even change the trajectory of a bullet a few meters out of the way after what he did with Mystique...

I also thought that. 

Part of me thinks that

This crossed my kind as well while watching.
  • Like 1

The other thing that really bugged me was them

Killing off everyone who went with Magneto who wasn't Mystique. I can understand getting rid of dumb butterfly girl, but why kill Azazel? He was the only mutant henchman in First Class who had personality. Plus unless Mystique conveniently had a kid in the 10 years between FC and DOFP, Nightcrawler can't exist.

We definitely could have had a larger mutant battle in the finale with guys like Havoc helping protect citizens/police from the Sentinels and also trying to get through some of Magneto's henchmen.

• Like 1