#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

That'll happen, not too bad there. At this time of night, you'd think that Nikki is in the ballpark.

(Though this weekend, we would like to see the Sat estimate, since it's legit to wonder if she forgot the Sunday holds would be different.)

$90m/$107 doesn't look like she forgot about the Sun drop since she has Mon at $17m

• Like 1

Well, I’ll start off by saying this: do not blame that weekend on FIRST CLASS, OK? I don’t care what movie you are — whether it's BLENDED, TASM2, CAP2 — much less GODZILLA. When you make 3 crappy movies — X3, two crappy spinoffs — you ain’t going to beat anybody I just talked about. Anybody. All right? And that was a disgraceful performance in my opinion. We threw this weekend. We gave it away by doing that. We gave them the friggin’ weekend. In my opinion, that sucked. Ah. You know? You can’t have 3 crappy movies in a franchise. Holy crap! I don’t know who the hell we think we are when we do something like that. Unbelievable. We could've set a Memorial Weekend record. And we didn't. That’s pitiful! I mean, it’s absolutely pitiful to perform like that. Pitiful!

Thanks for that Dennis "Tele" Green.
  • Like 1

More like startling as fuck. I must say I was not expecting her to get full on impaled by a Sentinel that popped up outta nowhere.

Not if you ever read the original story. It was those kinds of events that set that two issue story apart.

• Like 1

I think people are holding off until Sunday and Monday because they know this is the better movie and they want to wait until they are comfortable and alert to watch it.  it is a 4 quadrant movie.

how are they more that on sun and mon?

WOW that thread title!!! Sooooo... X-Men movie fan base is still recovering from the mediocre franchise, huh? Thought it would have better showing this weekend. Still, good numbers!All you Nolanites will be happy to learn that, in addition to a new iPad, I bought (finally!) Inception as a "I Passed The Bar Exam!!" present for myself! Even though my husband hates the movie LOL!

• Like 2

WOW that thread title!!! Sooooo... X-Men movie fan base is still recovering from the mediocre franchise, huh? Thought it would have better showing this weekend. Still, good numbers!All you Nolanites will be happy to learn that, in addition to a new iPad, I bought (finally!) Inception as a "I Passed The Bar Exam!!" present for myself! Even though my husband hates the movie LOL!

Congrats!
  • Like 2

So I'm on break at work and saw 30 pages added since this afternnon.. Anything happen to warrant such a surge?? :popcorn:

Godzilla dropping 70%But no, it's the usual movie talk sprinkled in with the numbers talk.