#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

WOW that thread title!!! Sooooo... X-Men movie fan base is still recovering from the mediocre franchise, huh? Thought it would have better showing this weekend. Still, good numbers!All you Nolanites will be happy to learn that, in addition to a new iPad, I bought (finally!) Inception as a "I Passed The Bar Exam!!" present for myself! Even though my husband hates the movie LOL!

Congrats on passing the bar exam.  :)

• Like 1

You put B in a tough place ... he could laugh at X-Men doing less than Godzilla ... but dat 68% drop. ;)

I know. He's processing it now.  :lol:  Probably doesn't know how to react.

• Like 3

the more consistent these openers are, the better the outcome looks for Edge of Tomorrow =). Oh, and Interstellar for number 1 of the year!!!

Ha, that'd be nice but is not happening (TF4 and Hunger games). Top 5 though for sure I think. Edited by FTF

it is a 4 quadrant movie.

Hmm, I think X-Men has always been the most fanboy heavy of all the Marvel movies. X-fans have always been very devoted. And for people not familiar with it, it can be a bit more dense than solo-hero movies.

But that core X-Men value of inclusiveness and anti-bigotry is something that can always resonate with varied audiences too. X-Men has always been one of the more progressive (is that a good word, anyone have a better one?) comic books out there.

All you Nolanites will be happy to learn that, in addition to a new iPad, I bought (finally!) Inception as a "I Passed The Bar Exam!!" present for myself! Even though my husband hates the movie LOL!

Blow a horn in his ear

• Like 1

Do u know what's the movie of poster on the wall?

Since I don't see grimm listed in the thread now to answer ... it's The Crazies on the left ... and next to it, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. (TV Show) Dat Summer Glau :)

• Like 2

Hmm, I think X-Men has always been the most fanboy heavy of all the Marvel movies. X-fans have always been very devoted. And for people not familiar with it, it can be a bit more dense than solo-hero movies.

But that core X-Men value of inclusiveness and anti-bigotry is something that can always resonate with varied audiences too. X-Men has always been one of the more progressive (is that a good word, anyone have a better one?) comic books out there.

Yeah, some parents were touched by the themes in X2 when Halle Berry gives her speeches.

So despite X-MEN being a good movie, it was wayyy overhyped for it's own good while GODZILLA is merely gravy at the box office $$$ at this point.. Sounds great to me.. :bravo:

I'm surprised it didn't take you longer than 6 min to come up with that nonsense. Your bullshit skills are returning the more you slip into craziness...soon you'll be at pro level, spit-firing that dookie like there's a 24 second shot clock.
  • Like 1