riczhang

CAYOM Year 8 Oscar Ceremony (Starting in 20-30 minutes)

Oscar Questions  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which film will pick up the most Statues?

• Mushishi
    • Resonance
    • The Concert's End
    • The Giver
    • The Bronx is Burning
    • Other
  2. 2. Who will win BP?

• The Bronx is Burning
    • Cinema Studies
    • Flowers for Algernon
    • The Giver
    • Resonance

Posted Image

Seriously Riczhang, you have an opportunity to replicate one of the most epic moments of CAYOM History AND YOU DON'T LET IT HAPPEN!

The BP Tie has only happened once, and it involved The Bronx is Burning. IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!

Well I exist, so too bad.

Also, am I the only one who finds it ironic that neither of the two biggest Oscar winners this year were nominated for BP?

Also, am I the only one who finds it ironic that neither of the two biggest Oscar winners this year were nominated for BP?

Along with the fact that The Giver didn't win any other awards besides Best Picture, even though The Bronx is Burning had racked up quite a few big awards?

Yeah, this was definitely the most out there Oscar ceremony in my time here.

Along with the fact that The Giver didn't win any other awards besides Best Picture, even though The Bronx is Burning had racked up quite a few big awards?

We've had two pretty out there ceremonies now. Last year was strange as well. Hedlund gets snubbed, but Risk Management manages to basically sweep anyways but loses BP in a tie to Caesar. 

I am glad the Normans came 2nd and flappy bird came joint 3rd in the documentary categoryAnd just to say I was the only member that didn't put guardian of the west top but well done on the win spaghetti

• Like 1

Year 7 might be more wack because of the sheer domination Risk Management had in the above-the-line categories.Anyways, congrats to Alpha and all other winners, I'd have slightly preferred if Resonance had been the Alpha film to win.
  • Like 1

And Part 1 of the First Quarter of Year 9 will begin at some point Friday evening, EST.

Writing my films in that period over this week. I have it all mapped out. Now I just need to sit down and actually type the damn stories.

-_- I feel like I'm invisible somehow. It just feels weird.

Sorry Rorschach. I just couldn't see you over this large pile of Oscars I won.

Sorry Rorschach. I just couldn't see you over this large pile of Oscars I won.

Hey, I'm the one who helped you get most of your oscars this year and most of the categories that Mushishi was in I voted for. Don't forsake me or next year won't be all cakes and rainbows for you *dramatic music*.