riczhang

CAYOM Year 8 Oscar Ceremony (Starting in 20-30 minutes)

Oscar Questions  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which film will pick up the most Statues?

• Mushishi
    • Resonance
    • The Concert's End
    • The Giver
    • The Bronx is Burning
    • Other
  2. 2. Who will win BP?

• The Bronx is Burning
    • Cinema Studies
    • Flowers for Algernon
    • The Giver
    • Resonance

Sorry about it all guys. I'm at the hardware store right now. Basically, we've had a bit of a faucet in the kitchen leaking problem for a little while now from the cartridge. But it got really bad yesterday so the boyfriend tried to fix it today, but ended up breaking a part in half :lol:. So now we've turned off the water to the kitchen but we're still afraid that it might leak so we're picking out a new faucet right now. And I'll try to install it tonight, if not I'll have to get someone else in tomorrow morning. Urgh :( srupid boyfriend and stupid faucet :P

• Like 1

Hope you manage to fix it riczhang. Anyway. for those interested, here are the awards still to come. (May have missed one or two though)

Best Picture

Best Animated Feature

Best Ensemble

Best Actor

Best Actress

Best Original Screenplay

Best Adapted Screenplay

Best Use of Action

Edited by Rukaio Alter

HINT: Use google translate for this next parody:

la mer 
Elle inonde la place de Riczhang 
Il ne peut pas aller de l'avant 
Son évier tourné la maison en mer 
Doit aller à la quincaillerie 

la mer 
Larmes aussi de Alpha, 
inquiet qu'il ne gagnera pas 
Il n'est pas les mains vides, mais, 
Il a ce que cela va pour lui. 

voir 
la confusion des CAYOM 
il traverse tous les joueurs. 
voir 
les souhaits de Rorschach 
qui veut sa propre chanson trop 

la mer 
le jeu est à l'arrêt 
Espérer le meilleur pour Riczhang 
Mais nous pouvons encore passer un bon moment, 
Garder poster des parodies. 
J'aime les goûts, aussi!
Edited by Spaghetti

While riczhang is getting his faucet fixed, I decided to do some analyzing.

These films have won awards this year:

MushishiThe Concert's EndThe Guardian of the WestThe Bronx is BurningThe Legend of RedwallResonanceHand Drawn HeroesFlowers For Algernon

And as I went through the nominations thread, I saw that out of all the tabulated votes, only 10 films had won award(s). 8 have won award(s) so far. So that means for The Giver to win Best Picture, then only 1 other film can win an award(s). If 2 other films win an award(s), then The Giver would lose Best Picture, and either Resonance or Flowers For Algernon would have to win Best Picture for me, which at this point is unlikely.

While riczhang is getting his faucet fixed, I decided to do some analyzing.

These films have won awards this year:

MushishiThe Concert's EndThe Guardian of the WestThe Bronx is BurningThe Legend of RedwallResonanceHand Drawn HeroesFlowers For Algernon

And as I went through the nominations thread, I saw that out of all the tabulated votes, only 10 films had won award(s). 8 have won award(s) so far. So that means for The Giver to win Best Picture, then only 1 other film can win an award(s). If 2 other films win an award(s), then The Giver would lose Best Picture, and either Resonance or Flowers For Algernon would have to win Best Picture for me, which at this point is unlikely.

Unless Resonance somehow takes Best Action, the winner there has to be one of the remaining two. Which leaves Giver or Cinema Studies for the last spot.

Unless Resonance somehow takes Best Action, the winner there has to be one of the remaining two. Which leaves Giver or Cinema Studies for the last spot.

Well considering some of the surprises that have happened tonight, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Resonance wins Best Use of Action.

Meryl: Let us welcome Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson! 

Chuck: Liam, we seem to have a lot of experience in this category, don't we? 

Liam: We sure do. After all, we practically invented this category. 

Chuck: The nominees for The Best Use of Action are:

Dragon Age: AwakeningThe Dresden Files: Storm FrontResonanceStarCraft: Brood WarUncharted 2: Among Thieves

Liam: The Dresden Files: Storm Front

Winner: OMG, that's so awesome. Thanks everyone for voting!

• Like 4

Interesting surprise, but looks like StarCraft leaves empty handed.

Don't worry, Alpha, Giver could still get BP/BD and Cinema Studies would somehow lose both its reasonable categories. Basically, one of us is fucked.

Edited by Spaghetti