Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Current kill tallies:

Moderators- 4 (Captain Craig- Collateral Consequences of Rocket Attack; Chasmmi- Guard-Dog Mauling; Iceroll- Dragon Warging, AC Slater- Bane)

Tawasal- 3 (Adam- Withheld Emergency Medical Treatment, MovieMan89- Poisoning, John Marston- Throat Cut)Sam- 2 (Scott Pilgrim + Spore- Decoy Deception)

Walt Disney- 2 (Ruthie + Spidey Freak- via Grand Theft Snowmobile)

AC Slater*- 1 (Grim22- C4 Boobytrap)Cmasterclay*- 1 (Cmasterclay- Suicide)#ED- 1 (Mulder- Gunshot)Films- 1 (CJohn- Stabbing)Mango- 1 (Sun's Son- Grenade Toss)Numbers- 1 (Bishop54- Improvised Grenade Baseball)Panda*- 1 (MGS- Crossbow)Stingray- 1 (Panda- Hammer Time) * = Now deceased AC Slater gets retroactive credit for Grim's death.

We now have our second Main Antagonist

Tawasal

Edited by Numbers the One True King
  • Like 6

Teams are beginning to dwindle.

No Oxygen and Monstars only has 4 members left, Slushy Queen has 5, but only 3 are currently together and 1 has gone rogue

It's only a matter of time before the people start fending for themselves. And with 

the DC/Marvel super-alliance, things could pretty crowded

!

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 3

That part was great. The reveal of the person who was the unknown voice was great!

Glad I could help bring both teams together, so that could be possible. 

B)

I'm flawless too.

me showing up

Posted Image

We're not gonna kill you. We're gonna help you

Posted Image

me giving  you my gun.

Posted Image

Sharama(hotter than the people in the gif)

Posted Image

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 8

Oh my god!!! I loved the part when K1stpierre finally made out with her cute

little teddy bear in the dark, secluded, romantic cave, just the two of them

alone together.......sigh......

Oh wait..... >.<

Posted Image

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 6

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue.

But I seriously need a Peeta Mellark in this! A guy on my team needs to step up and be him. Katniss needs her man that she needs to makeout with here and there in order to get her kill mojo going.

I was gonna include your team in this part, but it was getting too long, but yall will be the first too appear in Part 6. And romance? Hmmm, we'll see. I promise your team will be given more to do/experience. Maybe I'll just have 

Empire

come find you and romance you over.  :ph34r:

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 6

I was gonna include your team in this part, but it was getting too long, but yall will be the first too appear in Part 6. And romance? Hmmm, we'll see. I promise your team will be given more to do/experience. Maybe I'll just have 

Empire

Give her Holcs. Anybody who's seen the BOT faces thread knows what I'm talking about

• Like 6

Yes, but then the thread would be nothing but

Posted Image

What's wrong with back massages.....? :)

Give her Holcs. Anybody who's seen the BOT faces thread knows what I'm talking about

Oh sweet baby YES! Or Catching Robert will do ;).

Empire

Oh please. Empire is so the male version of Foxface. I can smell his lying stench a mile away, I don't trust him....

• Like 9