Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

To honor the Forum Games and Les Sympathiques, here is the latest Numbers Bonus Special. Imagine yourselves a slightly alternate Forum Games universe, one in which the members communicate through verse. An alternate universe where the events of a tragic Episode 18 scene ended more bitter. It is to that point to which we travel...

It is the aftermath of ED, Pink, Sam, and Ecstasy confronting the fire mods. Ecstasy is dead. Sam blames Pink and ED’s quarrels as the root cause of her death, even though she was the one who accidentally shot her friend in the back (so it seems).

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGkPhqtHNWI]#ED, separated from the others and mortally wounded by his 3rd-degree burns, crawls into an antechamber to die.

#EDNolan, it's turned so cold.Nolan, it’s long past dreamtime.I've played Robin for you,But where is my Dark Knight?Speak to me, Nolan, my power’s fading.Don't you see your truest fans dying?Speak to me, and tell me I’ve been faithful,How hard it is to stay true when no one ever answers.Hurry now, at last my time is ending.Don't you hear, the souls of your fans crying?There's a darkness, which no Knight can escape from,But tell me I have served you well and it will light my way there.Pink arrives on the scene, distraught and overwhelmed with grief. He kneels by the side of his dying bro.Mr. PinkOh, Eddie, our time is running out.But Eddie, I won’t abandon you now.#ED [He pulls out a singed birthday card from his vest]Look, Mister, I had gotten this for you.Mr. Pink [He takes the card]I know now… my heart’s cleft in two.#EDI have a son.Mr. PinkI’ll provide for his education.#EDTeach him well.Mr. PinkYour child shall know his Nolan.#EDOh Pink, what fools we were to argue.Mr. PinkAnd your son will never watch MarvelAs long as I am living.#EDTake my hand,And promise on the Tumbler.Mr. Pink [He takes #ED’s outstretched hand]I shall make it so.#EDWatch over my son,He must know the sacred trilogy.Mr. PinkI’ll ensure he always hails.#EDFor Nolan's sake, please kick me when I’m dreaming.But please don’t touch my totemSo I can spin it when I wake!#ED slumps against the floor. He is dead. Pink, clutching his birthday card, tries to hold back his tears but he fails. But the grieving is short-lived, and the music spikes in tension, for Sam has arrived.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuFKOfSaJh4]And she enters with murder in her eyes.SamWell Pink, at last,We see each other plain.Mister “Banderas,”For your treachery you must pay.Mr. Pink [He stands up]Before you say another word there Sam!Before you fire your repulsor guns.Listen to me! There is one thing I must do![He points to #ED]This man has left behind a Nolan-less child.There is none but me who can show him the way!In mercy’s name, a boxset I must mail!Then you can fight me, I pledge my word!You’ll have your chance-SamYou must think me memoless!I should have known the two of you were false.Nolanites can never be trusted,A Nolanite, such as you!Mr. Pink [singing counter to Sam]Believe of me what you will,There is a promise I’ve made to my bro!You know nothing of the truth,All I did was share feelings with you.You know nothing about Ecstasy,You yourself wanted to see her dead.You have no claim to seeing justice done!Sam [singing counter to Pink]Men like you can never change,You’ll always lie to get your way.No, 528491!My duty's to my team – your betrayal killed them,Time to die 528491!The time for vengeance has come around,Mr. Pink you’re nothing now!Mr. PinkI am warning you now Sam!I'm a stronger player by far!I am wearing Bruce Wayne’s kneebrace,I’ll kick you through a wall!Sam [in background under Pink’s verse]Dare you talk to me of justice,Ecstasy’s death lies on your hands.We wouldn’t have been there with you and #ED,Your infighting made her as good as dead.SamYou know nothing of my strength!I was born inside Bane’s Jail.I was born with scum like you,I’m also from the DCU!Mr. Pink [in background under Sam’s verse]I warn you again Sam,I won’t be such easy prey.I’ll give you no chance to shoot me in the back,I will live to hail another day!The two fight hand-to-hand. Sam briefly stuns Pink with a whiplash of her Black Widow hair, but Pink recovers and with a brace-enhanced kick sends her through a wall and into the exterior where she falls to a lower-level balcony.Mr. Pink [Looking at #ED’s body]Now this I promise you tonight.Sam [standing and looking up at the hole in the wall]There is no place for you to hide.Mr. PinkYour child will be taught to hail as well.SamWherever you may think you’re safe.Mr. PinkAnd I will ensure he’s a true Knight.Pink and Sam TogetherI promise you, I will be there.They scramble off. Pink to find a way to escape and honor his promise, Sam to track Pink down and end him for good.

• Like 16

To honor the Forum Games and Les Sympathiques, here is the latest Numbers Bonus Special. Imagine yourselves a slightly alternate Forum Games universe, one in which the members communicate through verse. An alternate universe where the events of a tragic Episode 18 scene ended more bitter. It is to that point to which we travel...

It is the aftermath of ED, Pink, Sam, and Ecstasy confronting the fire mods. Ecstasy is dead. Sam blames Pink and ED’s quarrels as the root cause of her death, even though she was the one who accidentally shot her friend in the back (so it seems).

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGkPhqtHNWI]#ED, separated from the others and mortally wounded by his 3rd-degree burns, crawls into an antechamber to die.

#EDNolan, it's turned so cold.Nolan, it’s long past dreamtime.I've played Robin for you,But where is my Dark Knight?Speak to me, Nolan, my power’s fading.Don't you see your truest fans dying?Speak to me, and tell me I’ve been faithful,How hard it is to stay true when no one ever answers.Hurry now, at last my time is ending.Don't you hear, the souls of your fans crying?There's a darkness, which no Knight can escape from,But tell me I have served you well and it will light my way there.Pink arrives on the scene, distraught and overwhelmed with grief. He kneels by the side of his dying bro.Mr. PinkOh, Eddie, our time is running out.But Eddie, I won’t abandon you now.#ED [He pulls out a singed birthday card from his vest]Look, Mister, I had gotten this for you.Mr. Pink [He takes the card]I know now… my heart’s cleft in two.#EDI have a son.Mr. PinkI’ll provide for his education.#EDTeach him well.Mr. PinkYour child shall know his Nolan.#EDOh Pink, what fools we were to argue.Mr. PinkAnd your son will never watch MarvelAs long as I am living.#EDTake my hand,And promise on the Tumbler.Mr. Pink [He takes #ED’s outstretched hand]I shall make it so.#EDWatch over my son,He must know the sacred trilogy.Mr. PinkI’ll ensure he always hails.#EDFor Nolan's sake, please kick me when I’m dreaming.But please don’t touch my totemSo I can spin it when I wake!#ED slumps against the floor. He is dead. Pink, clutching his birthday card, tries to hold back his tears but he fails. But the grieving is short-lived, and the music spikes in tension, for Sam has arrived.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuFKOfSaJh4]And she enters with murder in her eyes.SamWell Pink, at last,We see each other plain.Mister “Banderas,”For your treachery you must pay.Mr. Pink [He stands up]Before you say another word there Sam!Before you fire your repulsor guns.Listen to me! There is one thing I must do![He points to #ED]This man has left behind a Nolan-less child.There is none but me who can show him the way!In mercy’s name, a boxset I must mail!Then you can fight me, I pledge my word!You’ll have your chance-SamYou must think me memoless!I should have known the two of you were false.Nolanites can never be trusted,A Nolanite, such as you!Mr. Pink [singing counter to Sam]Believe of me what you will,There is a promise I’ve made to my bro!You know nothing of the truth,All I did was share feelings with you.You know nothing about Ecstasy,You yourself wanted to see her dead.You have no claim to seeing justice done!Sam [singing counter to Pink]Men like you can never change,You’ll always lie to get your way.No, 528491!My duty's to my team – your betrayal killed them,Time to die 528491!The time for vengeance has come around,Mr. Pink you’re nothing now!Mr. PinkI am warning you now Sam!I'm a stronger player by far!I am wearing Bruce Wayne’s kneebrace,I’ll kick you through a wall!Sam [in background under Pink’s verse]Dare you talk to me of justice,Ecstasy’s death lies on your hands.We wouldn’t have been there with you and #ED,Your infighting made her as good as dead.SamYou know nothing of my strength!I was born inside Bane’s Jail.I was born with scum like you,I’m also from the DCU!Mr. Pink [in background under Sam’s verse]I warn you again Sam,I won’t be such easy prey.I’ll give you no chance to shoot me in the back,I will live to hail another day!The two fight hand-to-hand. Sam briefly stuns Pink with a whiplash of her Black Widow hair, but Pink recovers and with a brace-enhanced kick sends her through a wall and into the exterior where she falls to a lower-level balcony.Mr. Pink [Looking at #ED’s body]Now this I promise you tonight.Sam [standing and looking up at the hole in the wall]There is no place for you to hide.Mr. PinkYour child will be taught to hail as well.SamWherever you may think you’re safe.Mr. PinkAnd I will ensure he’s a true Knight.Pink and Sam TogetherI promise you, I will be there.They scramble off. Pink to find a way to escape and honor his promise, Sam to track Pink down and end him for good.

Well shit, how can I compete with that?  :lol: Excellent job, Numeros.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

I would have been opposed to this fictional turn of events but the Avengers thread shenanigans made me change my mind

What do you mean? What shenanigans? It's all a misunderstanding!:ph34r:
  • Like 3

Page 1 roster updated, go check it out. Starting Part 19 soon, will try to have it up tomorrow morning before I leave for Atlanta. Also thinking about including 5 members for the finale instead of 4. The finale as of right now will be in 3 parts, aka 20-22.

Will also do more character posters for readers soon and an obituary/ode to the fallen. Heading to Hilton Head to see my gf next week so there will be a gap between 19 and finale 1, plus it's a finale and you have to get hype and anxious so there needs to be a gap anyway. Just letting everyone know ahead of time. Enjoy the Jersey Shore marathon on MTV while you wait!

• Like 9

Well shit, how can I compete with that?  :lol: Excellent job, Numeros.

And that was incredible Numbers! :worthy:

Thanks a bunch. After the bonuses I did for Box Office Man I felt I needed to do something that blended together two other wonderful productions. Plus the whole Pink-ED-Ecstasy-Sam angle played perfect for some musical dramatizing.

All honors to Ayy and Spaghetti for their work as the root of it all.

Page 1 roster updated, go check it out. Starting Part 19 soon, will try to have it up tomorrow morning before I leave for Atlanta. Also thinking about including 5 members for the finale instead of 4. The finale as of right now will be in 3 parts, aka 20-22.

Will also do more character posters for readers soon and an obituary/ode to the fallen. Heading to Hilton Head to see my gf next week so there will be a gap between 19 and finale 1, plus it's a finale and you have to get hype and anxious so there needs to be a gap anyway. Just letting everyone know ahead of time. Enjoy the Jersey Shore marathon on MTV while you wait!

Super excited. 5 members is a good idea, slightly improved chance of my lasting to then.  :ph34r:

• Like 6

Assuming I am still alive, I am the only non villain on my ex teamHELP ME

No as I wouldn't say DamienRoc is a villain really. 

Walt Disney is really the only villain left out of all the people left. 

• Like 1

To honor the Forum Games and Les Sympathiques, here is the latest Numbers Bonus Special.

Imagine yourselves a slightly alternate Forum Games universe, one in which the members communicate through verse. An alternate universe where the events of a tragic Episode 18 scene ended more bitter. It is to that point to which we travel... 

#ED

Nolan, it's turned so cold.

Nolan, it’s long past dreamtime.

I've played Robin for you,

But where is my Dark Knight?

Speak to me, Nolan, my power’s fading.

Don't you see your truest fans dying?

Speak to me, and tell me I’ve been faithful,

How hard it is to stay true when no one ever answers.

Hurry now, at last my time is ending.

Don't you hear, the souls of your fans crying?

There's a darkness, which no Knight can escape from,

But tell me I have served you well and it will light my way there.

Pink arrives on the scene, distraught and overwhelmed with grief. He kneels by the side of his dying bro.

Mr. Pink

Oh, Eddie, our time is running out.

But Eddie, I won’t abandon you now.

#ED [He pulls out a singed birthday card from his vest]

Look, Mister, I had gotten this for you.

Mr. Pink [He takes the card]

I know now… my heart’s cleft in two.

#ED

I have a son.

Mr. Pink

I’ll provide for his education.

#ED

Teach him well.

Mr. Pink

Your child shall know his Nolan.

#ED

Oh Pink, what fools we were to argue.

Mr. Pink

And your son will never watch Marvel

As long as I am living.

#ED

Take my hand,

And promise on the Tumbler.

Mr. Pink [He takes #ED’s outstretched hand]

I shall make it so.

#ED

Watch over my son,

He must know the sacred trilogy.

Mr. Pink

I’ll ensure he always hails.

#ED

For Nolan's sake, please kick me when I’m dreaming.

But please don’t touch my totem

So I can spin it when I wake!

#ED slumps against the floor. He is dead. Pink, clutching his birthday card, tries to hold back his tears but he fails. But the grieving is short-lived, and the music spikes in tension, for Sam has arrived.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuFKOfSaJh4]And she enters with murder in her eyes.

Sam

Well Pink, at last,

We see each other plain.

Mister “Banderas,”

For your treachery you must pay.

Mr. Pink [He stands up]

Before you say another word there Sam!

Before you fire your repulsor guns.

Listen to me! There is one thing I must do!

[He points to #ED]

This man has left behind a Nolan-less child.

There is none but me who can show him the way!

In mercy’s name, a boxset I must mail!

Then you can fight me, I pledge my word!

You’ll have your chance-

Sam

You must think me memoless!

I should have known the two of you were false.

Nolanites can never be trusted,

A Nolanite, such as you!

Mr. Pink [singing counter to Sam]

Believe of me what you will,

There is a promise I’ve made to my bro!

You know nothing of the truth,

All I did was share feelings with you.

You know nothing about Ecstasy,

You yourself wanted to see her dead.

You have no claim to seeing justice done!

Sam [singing counter to Pink]

Men like you can never change,

You’ll always lie to get your way.

No, 528491!

My duty's to my team – your betrayal killed them,

Time to die 528491!

The time for vengeance has come around,

Mr. Pink you’re nothing now!

Mr. Pink

I am warning you now Sam!

I'm a stronger player by far!

I am wearing Bruce Wayne’s kneebrace,

I’ll kick you through a wall!

Sam [in background under Pink’s verse]

Dare you talk to me of justice,

Ecstasy’s death lies on your hands.

We wouldn’t have been there with you and #ED,

Your infighting made her as good as dead.

Sam

You know nothing of my strength!

I was born inside Bane’s Jail.

I was born with scum like you,

I’m also from the DCU!

Mr. Pink [in background under Sam’s verse]

I warn you again Sam,

I won’t be such easy prey.

I’ll give you no chance to shoot me in the back,

I will live to hail another day!

The two fight hand-to-hand. Sam briefly stuns Pink with a whiplash of her Black Widow hair, but Pink recovers and with a brace-enhanced kick sends her through a wall and into the exterior where she falls to a lower-level balcony.

Mr. Pink [Looking at #ED’s body]

Now this I promise you tonight.

Sam [standing and looking up at the hole in the wall]

There is no place for you to hide.

Mr. Pink

Your child will be taught to hail as well.

Sam

Wherever you may think you’re safe.

Mr. Pink

And I will ensure he’s a true Knight.

Pink and Sam Together

I promise you, I will be there.

They scramble off. Pink to find a way to escape and honor his promise, Sam to track Pink down and end him for good.

I'm not in this?

Posted Image

• Like 1

Part 19. We're at the final stretch now. Hope you enjoy. Sorry for this part being so long.Read the prolouge to 19 on p.106 if you haven't.Heretic, Spaghetti, Mango, and K1stpierre are in the flooded room. The water begins to drain, to their surprise. They hop off the furniture.Heretic: It's all draining? Should we open the door?Spaghetti: Let's risk it. They all slowly get up on the door and the hallway is clear. It's wet and covered with puddles, but clear. They step out, squeaking, not knowing what next.Intercom: Run to hall A. Go down this hall, take a left, a left, a right, and a left. Enter room A6. Now. They stand confused, trying to figure out where the voice is coming from.Mango/Heretic: What tha?/It's a trap! Intercom: This is not a trap. I'm an ally. Mods are coming for you, prepared to put your body on display. If you want to survive, and team up with other members, then get to room A6. Now. K1stpierre: Should we? Like Heretic said, it could be a trap. They didn't kill us with the water, so they wanna kill us another way.Mango: I think we should risk it. I mean Mods are bound to find us here eventually. So it's either stay here and surely confront the Mods or go to A6 and possibly confront the Mods. Spaghetti: Let's do it, shall we? They head on.Jandrew and BK007 are running through the hall. They stop at a room and BK007 hacks into the keypad. He opens the door and walk inside the dark room. Jandrew flicks the lights and it's ShawnMR. Forgot he was alive, didn't you? Shawn looks confused as Jandrew and BK007 remove his restraints. Shawn is disoriented.ShawnMR: What's happening?BK007: We're freeing you. We're going to take back BOF.ShawnMR: Is Baumer still at the helm?BK007: Yes, he's gone batshit insane. ShawnMR stares at Jandrew.Jandrew: It's really me, ShawnMR. The Jandrew that was locked in the closet and not fed. The restraints are off Shawn. He gets up, slowly. BK007: We have a plan. Follow us. They walk out. They walk into the hallway and ShawnMR falls to the ground. Jandrew bends down to help. Jandrew: You okay, Shawn!?ShawnMR: Yeah, yeah, I just haven't eaten.Jandrew: I know that feeling. You know they have a fucking Pizza Hut in this joint? Couldn't even bring us a slice. Jandrew stands over him. Pink and Sam pop into the picture and halt. Jandrew, BK007, and ShawnMR look up to surprise. Without hesitation, Pink pulls his gun and aims.BK007/ShawnMR/Jandrew: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing!?Mr. Pink: Avenging Ed. POW. Mr. Pink shoots Jandrew in the chest. POW, he unloads another round. Jandrew falls to the ground, barely holding on.BK007: You fucking idiot! You fucking idiot! What have you done! Pink: You working with him? Pink aims at BK007--ShawnMR: STOP! Everyone halts. It's Shawn so of course they listen. These men just saved my life! Put down the gun!Sam: But it's Jandrew's fault! Why are you defending him!?BK007: Because this is Jandrew! Jandrew coughs, he's seeing the white light. Jandrew, Jandrew, are you there? Stay with me! Stay with us, Jandrew! J? J!? Jandrew slips away. BK007 takes it hard. Shawn, Sam, and Pink are baffled. Pink: So if that isn't Jandrew, then who did I shoot?BK007: Jandrew you asshole! Jandrew isn't the one behind the Games, Baumer is! Baumer framed Jandrew!Pink and Sam: BAUMER?BK007: Are you deaf? BK007 covers Jandrew and gets up. He motions to Shawn. Follow me. He looks at Sam and Pink. You too.Mango, Spaghetti, Heretic, and K1stpierre arrive at A6. Heretic awkwardly knocks and the door opens. Voice: Get in here, hurry! Now! They dash inside and close the door. Alpha is inside.Heretic: Who are you?Alpha: I'm Alpha. I'm a member here. I wasn't selected for the Games, but I broke in here. Shit is going down that you can't imagine. I'm here to help. Another knock on the door. Open it, please. K1stpierre opens and BK007, ShawnMR, Pink, and Sam walk inside. K1stpierre and Mango: ShawnMR!Sam: Are we having a party? Another knock. I guess so. Mr. Pink opens the door. Reddevil and Films. Pink: What's going on? Why are we all in here?Alpha: To kill each other, duh? We're going to lead a resistance. Reddevil: A resistance? Alpha: Yes, a resistance against the Admin Capital.Pink: Will you please explain to me how Baumer fits into this?ShawnMR: Baumer had Jandrew kidnapped, and posed as him so Jandrew would take the backlash for the Games. Bcf26 broke Jandrew out and exposed Baumer. Baumer had me and Jandrew locked away. And IJack was his co-killer, but IJack is now dead.Everyone: Baumer and IJack were working together? Pink: So Jandrew was innocent...Alpha: Yes, you and Sam have a nasty habit of accidentally shooting people. Pink and Sam looked surprised. I see everything that goes down on these monitors. Speaking of, watch Baumer's last ad. Alpha plays Baumer's speech. The members when the bodies are shown. Mango, Heretic, and co. see the horror of Dragon, Pink nearly has a panic attack at the sight of Ed, Sam looks away after seeing Ecstacy, Snoopy is unrecognizable and Reddevil nearly throws up.Reddevil: Baumer showed this?Alpha: Yes, it aired on every screen in the Admin Capital. Interrupted regularly scheduled programming and everything. But we have one more problem we have to deal with before we start our plan.Mango: What is that? Alpha: There's 3 members that are still in the Dorum, about to ax each other. We gotta stop em! Send a canister or create a portal or something! Numbers, Damien Roc, and Walt Disney. We need them to help us fight.Numbers gets out, takes back his swordformer, and gets back in the SWAT van. He drives a few yards, but the van begins to stall. He looks at the dashboard and sees it's out of gas.Numbers: Oh NOW you run out of gas? Numbers gets out and runs on foot. Damien Roc walks past the busted Lambo and stops. He has an idea. Walt Disney is in Gotham General, trying to find supplies. Back in the facility, the group is still in the monitor room.Mango: So what's your plan, Alpha?Alpha: Well first we have to seize this facility. There's an armory in hall D. Weapons we can use, but we have to be discrete. After that, we have to get to the control room. We get Numbers, Damien Roc, and Walt Disney out of the Dorum and destroy the Dorum. We then get the access codes to the quinjets and we can use those to fly out of here. After that, we have to make our way to the communications center and broadcast the revolt, get other civilian members on board and armed, overthrow Baumer and the moderation, and put an end to the tyranny of Box Office Forums.Films: Are you sure this will work?Alpha: We have to try. Guys...and girls, I don't think you understand the magnitude of what's about to take place. Baumer wants to release the Exodus. I can't explain it right now, we don't have time, but I'll explain in the quinjet, but we have to stop that Exodus. If we don't, thousands of innocent members will die. Including us. It's do or die. They take in the seriousness of the situation. Heretic: Let's fucking do it.K1stpierre: (to herself) Lets.Heretic: What?K1stpierre: Nothing...nothing. Let's kick some Mod ass!Pink: I call dibs on Baumer.Baumer, Water Bottle, Tele, and Vanilla walk into the lab. They see IJack being operated on.Baumer: Is he ready?Doctor #1: Almost. We just have to upload his memories.Baumer: Well hurry up.Doctor #1: This takes time, Baumer. Be patient. It's your fault he's on this table to begin with. Vanilla, Tele, and WB back up. Baumer walks up to doctor and jabs surgical scissors into his eye. Doctor #1 falls and screams. Baumer: Keep operating! The doctors act like nothing happened.The group has split up. Heretic, K1stpierre, Mango, and Films are running down hall A. BK007, Sam, Pink, ShawnMR, and Spaghetti are running down all hall B. Reddevil is back in the monitor room, getting help from Alpha. Alpha: I can fix your leg. It may hurt a little, but I can do it.Reddevil: Just do it. I need vengeance. You can't obtain vengeance with one foot.The doctors step away from the operating table. Doctor #2: Done.Doctor: #3: Commencing upload.Doctor: #1: Will someone for the love of God get these scissors out of my eye! Tele kicks Doctor #1 GTA style. Doctor #4 starts the upload. IJack thrashes on the table. Baumer quivers in fear. IJack thrashes finally and stops. He flatlines.Baumer: What's going on!? Why is he flat-lining!? Doctor #3: Get the defibrillator! Doctor #2 grabs the defibrillator. Doctor #2: Clear! The doctor places the cold pads on IJack's chest. His eyes sharply open. He grabs the doctor by the throat and throws him with force into the ceiling. The doctor literally goes into the ceiling. IJack gets up. He's now equipped with a bionic right arm, left leg, and bionic parts of his chest, skull, and ass. He sits. Vanilla hands IJack the chocolates from Walgreens. IJack resembles the Winter Soldier: the long hair, the ruggedness, but instead of red star, he has a red Spiderman mask painted.IJack: What-am-I? Baumer walks up to him.Baumer: You're reborn. Again.They bust into the armory. Automatic weapons galore. They run through like a kid at Toys R Us and grab what they can hold.BK007: Alpha said don't try to carry too much. We'll hit up another armory once we get out of this place.Baumer gets a call on his shiny Iphone 6. Baumer: Yes, Neo?Neo: (V.O.) I'm sensing some activity still in the halls. Our squirrels are finally coming out of the tree.Baumer looks intense.The members charge to the control room. They're all locked and loaded. They make it to the door. Pink brakes the keypad and the door opens. Neo turns and Pink shoots him dead.Pink: Alright, let's do what we gotta do! ​They ransack through the control room.Spaghetti: I'm just going to punch a bunch of keys and fuck shit up.Mango: Do what Alpha said to do. I got the quinjet system on the screen. They get on the controls.Films: How do we get them out of the Dorum!? I don't know the controls?Pink: Maybe Alpha knows. I'll go get him. Pink opens the door and walks out, SNATCH, hes hoisted into the air. He looks down. IJack. IJack, with his bionic arm, bashes Pink into the hard wall, busting open his head. He drops him.IJack: (paging) They're here, Baumer.Films: I think I can get them out.Voice: That won't be necessary. Everyone perks up from the voice and looks back. IJack comes leaping in on his bionic leg. He lands behind Films and bashes his head into the keys. They unleash fire on IJack and he blocks with quick speed. He takes a keyboard and boomerangs it at BK007, it smacking him with blunt force and splitting into his chest.Mango: Who the fuck is this Terminator!?Spaghetti: Retreat! They all run out of the control room. IJack heaves equipment, but they smack into the walls. They run out and down the hall. We need a new plan! We have to get Alpha! Spaghetti is close-lined. He falls and is hoisted up by Water Bottle. Water Bottle throws him into the wall and Mango, Sam, K1stpierre, Heretic, and ShawnMR shoot, but Water Bottle transforms his skin into a metallic form. He's like Colossus.K1stpierre: What tha? Water Bottle: Did Shawn not tell you? Us Mods all have mutant powers. All better than little toy guns. Water Bottle comes charging. He swings at Heretic, but he ducks, and his arm breaks off part of the wall. IJack appears out of the room.Spaghetti: We have to go! They try to run and Water Bottle grabs Spaghetti's collar. He throws Spaghetti down to the hall to IJack. Water Bottle's head suddenly bends back.ShawnMR: Forgot I could control metal, huh? You forgot he could too, didn't you? Water Bottle kicks back, striking ShawnMR in the stomach. K1stpierre shoots, but the bullet ricochets. Heretic: We can't shoot him! Just come on! IJack picks up Shaghetti. He throws him into the ceiling. Literally. He begins to walk down the hall, but gets a page. Baumer: (V.O.) Guard the control room! Don't worry about them just yet! Don't let anyone in! ShawnMR and Water Bottle fight. Shawn manipulates Water Bottle's movements with his powers, but Water Bottle becomes too heavy. Water grabs Shawn and throws him into the wall. He takes both hands and chokes Shawn. He changes back to his human form to prevent Shawn from manipulating his arms. Shawn begins to turn blue. Water Bottle: Who's the captain now? I helped create this place! And I'm going to evolve it! CRASH, Spaghetti comes jumping out of the vent. In slo-mo, as he falls, ShawnMR uses his force to throw the metal gun to Spaghetti. Spaghetti shoots Water Bottle in mid-air before hitting the ground. The bullets go through Water Bottle's neck and he falls. ShawnMR gasps and rushes over to Spaghetti and helps him up.ShawnMR: Thank you! Telemachos can be anywhere, we have to warn the others. RIP. ShawnMR pauses. He looks down and sees a keyboard residing in Spaghetti's body, his organs practically hanging out. No!Spaghetti:...I...I guess I'm just not their type. Spaghetti collapses. Shawn looks back and sees IJack at the end of hall. He threw the keyboard with his bionic arm. ShawnMR, not wanting to take him on, runs. Heretic, Mango, K1stpierre, and Sam run back into the monitor room. Alpha is about done operating on Reddevil.Sam: Alpha! Alpha! We need a new plan! Mango: Pink is dead! I don't know who else!Alpha: What happened? Heretic: We were ambushed by some dude with a Spiderman tattoo on his metal arm! He looked like...IJack?Mango: Holy fucking shit, that was IJack!K1stpierre: How is he back alive!?Alpha: It doesn't matter. We have to get into that control room and get those quinjet codes.Mango: I got them before shit went down, but we weren't able to get the guys out of the Dorum. What do we do?Alpha: What else can we do? We have to leave them. Let them fight. Come on. They all run out. Reddevil now has locomotion again. They all run into ShawnMR. Come on, let's get to the quinjets!Baumer: IJack said that Water Bottle is dead. Neo is too.Telemachos: Holy shit.Vanilla: Baumer, I'm getting a ping. They're trying to get unauthorized access into the hangar. They're trying to take the quinjets!Mango is trying to enter the codes. Sam: Hurry up, Mango! Hurry! Mango: I'm going as fast as I can! Got it! BEEEP, the hangar door opens. They run into the hangar, armed. Two quinjets sit parked. Alpha: Alright, everybody get in. I can fly it. Telemachos runs down the hall. He bursts into the hangar as they take off. Insert intense score now.Mango: Look! It's Telemachos! He's too late! They fly off. Telemachos begins to float in the air and hovers out of the hangar. His eyes turn white and he lifts his arms and he hovers up into the clouds. Alpha: We made it, guys! Now to the Comm center! TURBULENCE. The quinjet shakes violently and they get thrown around. A strike of lightning smacks the left wing. The quinjet becomes unstable. K1stpierre: What's going on!? Heretic: It's a storm!Sam: No! It's Storm! Grandfather nature! They see Tele in the sky, creating the storm. The rain becomes heavy, the lightning becomes blinding, hail bombards the quinjet. Mango: What do we do!? Hurricane Methuselah is tearing up the quinjet! Tele throws a blast of wind that throws the quinjet into a tailspin. Alpha is the only one buckled in in the quinjet. Everyone else goes tumbling. Sam and ShawnMR bump heads, Mango smacks a window, K1stpierre crashes into the seat and Heretic accidentally lands on top of her. Hurricane Methuselah aka Tele turns into a tornado. He spins rapidly in the air and the tornado begins to suck in the jet. Alpha is operating thrusters at capacity. He's trying to escape the wind, but it's becoming too much.Alpha: I can't hold it much longer guys! The windshield begins to crack. Tele spins faster and faster. The back of the quinjet opens up and Sam goes spilling towards. She grabs hold of the door, but is holding for dear life. The wind inside makes everything in the quinjet hectic. Mango drops to the ground and crawls over to Sam. He sees the big tornado right behind her.Sam: Help me! Help me! Heretic holds onto the seat and grabs Mango's feet while Mango grabs a hold of Sam. The bolts in the seat begin to come loose. Alpha is trying harder and harder to fly the jet out, but Tele is reeling them in like a fish. The seat becomes looser. (over the loud, roaring winds) Wait! Give me the flamethrower! Mango: (over the noise) Why!?Sam: What happens when you mix tornadoes with fire!? Mango: I'm not letting you go, Sam! The quinjet shakes violently. Hail bombards the jet, creating holes. A hailstone flies into Sam's back. She winces and Mango sees. Sam! She begins to bleed from the mouth! Sam: I'm not surviving this! If I'm going to go out, I'm going to go out in style! A hailstone almost hits Mango. It startles him and he almost let's go. Give me the flamethrower or we're all going down! The quinjet is getting closer and closer to Tele. K1stpierre, barely being able to see, throws the flamethrower behind her. Sam let's go of Mango and catches it in mid-air. She flies out of the quinjet and lets the flamethrower roar. (to Tele the tornado) See you in Golden Corral! She flies into the vortex and the flamethrower engulfs the vortex in flames. The tornado dissipates and Tele comes back into form and goes falling to the ground on fire. Alpha punches the quinjet and they fly out of the danga zone. The quinjet is barely being able to stay in the air, but makes it out, into the clear evening sky.In the Dorum, Damien Roc sprays the ice from the gloves over his body, casing himself in ice. He runs past Gotham General and Walt Disney notices. Numbers has found a car and is driving down the avenue. He sees Damien Roc in the road and speeds up. DamienRoc notices and creates another ice ramp. Numbers, quickly thinking, jumps out of the car before it goes up the ramp. He rolls. Damien Roc approaches, but then hears a thud behind him. It's not the crashing car. It's Walt Disney. All three standing in the street. Insert intense battle score.Damien Roc: This is the first time in forever that I've seen you two again.Walt Disney: Too bad I have to say goodbye. Numbers transforms his sword. He swings at DamienRoc and Disney charges at Damien Roc. The sword smacks his arm, but does not penetrate. The ice is too strong. Numbers looks in surprise. Disney halts. Damien Roc shoots an ice sickle and it smacks Numbers in the shoulder. Damien turns to Disney. Disney sprays the poison gun at Damien and it corrodes the ice. Numbers takes another swing, but it doesn't affect Damien. Damien swings his fist, smacking Numbers. Numbers gets up and swings at Disney and Disney shoots, the acid breaks down part of his sword. Numbers kicks the gun out of Disney's hand. Damien Roc grabs Numbers and throws him down. Damien's arm left arm and part of his left side is exposed. Damien Roc and Disney fist fight. Numbers slices off a parking meter and carries it over. Disney looks and Damien Roc turns around, SMASH. Numbers goes across Damien's slushy face with the parking meter. Part of the ice breaks off. Disney grabs the gun and sprays again, exposing more of Damien, and Numbers swings again, hitting bone. Damien collapses. They double team. Numbers beats him with the parking meter while Disney sprays, chiseling off ice. Damien's spine is exposed.Numbers: Time to thaw out! Numbers bashes Damien Roc on his spine with the parking meter. It snaps. Damien Roc screams in pain. The poison gun is out of poison. Number's takes a swift blow across Damien's head and he's out. He drops the parking meter and it's just him and Walt Disney.Walt Disney: Well, it's time to put you out of your misery and send you to that Magic Kingdom in the sky. Numbers picks up his sword. Numbers: I'm going to cut you for every player you've killed in cold blood. Times 10.Walt Disney: Too bad, just like Damien Roc, I have icy veins. Numbers approaches and swings. Disney ducks and Numbers swings again. Numbers transforms the sword into a bow and shoots, striking Disney in the side. Numbers shoots again, but Disney rolls out of the way. Numbers transforms it back into a sword and holds the blade at Disney's throat.Numbers: Fuck-you-Walt! Numbers raises his sword and brings it down. Disney moves his head with a second to spare and pulls out a diseased needle and heaves it an Numbers, striking him in the neck. Numbers pulls it out. It's infected and diseased. WHAT? Numbers drop to the ground and Disney gets up. Numbers starts to gag and sweat. He begins to bleed and collapses into immense pain. Disney watches with pleasure. Numbers coughs up blood and goes cold. Walt Disney stands there in the middle of the street. He's alone in the Dorum. Now what?Black.

Edited by Ayy Lmao
  • Like 21

First of, loved the Archer reference, if that was a reference of course.

Secondly, poor Numbers :( But cool that Disney is still a bad-ass villain.

Couple of problems though:

1. Is the tick plotline gone or what?

2. Did we forget that Tele and WB actually were in the games and died? Cause everyone else did.

I don't know if I'm missing something :thinking:

• Like 2

I avenged Iceroll!!!

But I also got killed by literally the fastest infection ever. Poison I get working that fast, but infections at least take several hours to kill (re: the most aggressive strains of hemorrhagic fever). Guess my bonus didn't give me an episode extension.  :(

Avenge me Kelli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_S1F1Zha_k

• Like 2

First of, loved the Archer reference, if that was a reference of course. Secondly, poor Numbers

:( But cool that Disney is still a bad-ass villain. Couple of problems though:1. Is the tick plotline gone or what?2. Did we forget that Tele and WB actually were in the games and died? Cause everyone else did. I don't know if I'm missing something :thinking:

If you read back, Baumer didnt implement the ticks until after players were sucked in the Capital, so only Disney, Numbers, and Damien had them, but they all had kills beforehand so they all had hours to spare, but of course I wasnt going to drag that on. So yes the ticks are over. The players in the Capital didnt have ticks.2. I dont get what youre asking? Tele and WB "died". But were really just spies in the Games. Players obviously didnt know this. It was a suprise to everyone, but of course Baumer who had it orchestrated.

If you read back, Baumer didnt implement the ticks until after players were sucked in the Capital, so only Disney, Numbers, and Damien had them, but they all had kills beforehand so they all had hours to spare, but of course I wasnt going to drag that on. So yes the ticks are over. The players in the Capital didnt have ticks.2. I dont get what youre asking? Tele and WB "died". But were really just spies in the Games. Players obviously didnt know this. It was a suprise to everyone, but of course Baumer who had it orchestrated.

1. Yeah, that explains some things.

2. I don't think anyone acted surprised. Example: they confront WB and Kelli says "What tha?!" and WB responds that mods have mutant powers. These people knew each other from the games and they saw (?) them die. Now they're back and all is well? They're villains and no one is surprised? Am I missing something? Why isn't Ed back? Is

Kelli

a traitor too? Or is it just an Admin thing?

I'm a Nolan fan, I like my exposition :D

1. Yeah, that explains some things. 2. I don't think anyone acted surprised. Example: they confront WB and Kelli says "What tha?!" and WB responds that mods have mutant powers. These people knew each other from the games and they saw (?) them die. Now they're back and all is well? They're villains and no one is surprised? Am I missing something? Why isn't Ed back? Is

Kelli

a traitor too? Or is it just an Admin thing? I'm a Nolan fan, I like my exposition :D

Oh idk. I wrote this late last night so I guess Forgot to add the emotions, just pretend theyre there. And nope no one else is coming back and Kelli is not evil. Baumer had them planted in the Games on purpose.
  • Like 2