Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Ecstacy: (soft) Well what did Nolan say?
Ed: That I should do this...Ed quietly moves closer. He locks lips with Ecstacy. They embrace. She puts her arms around him and he holds her face. They stand in front of the moonlit window, kissing passionately. Smooch, smooch, slurp, smooch. It gets more and more intense. Pink comes walking by and notices. He sees Ecstacy embracing someone, but can't tell who it is. They soon turn and Pink sees...it's Ed. Pink grows shocked. He stumbles back out of the threshold and carries on down the hallway, open mouthed. 

Posted Image

• Like 3

WHOA. Wasn't expecting all of this. You guys had me cracking the hell up in Olive Garden last night. I just wanted to give the story a little more personality, instead of just kills on kills on kills. For all you complaining about the romance, chill haha, what about the other stuff? There was a huge mid air action scene, 3 teams are about to meet in one place, and someone got their kidneys and ass ripped out. I don't even think anybody noticed that...or the Water joke. Just trying to throw you guys the unexpected. If the romance is too much and too icky and you just want violence, I can quickly write it out in Part 7. -_- More flying organs, hmm.

I thought Kelli was getting a prince charming.

When you read, you see there was no room for it. Her team just got done with a high stakes, mid air dragon fight. Can't just jump to the romance. Kelli will get her time, shes gotta be patient. Team Shawrama/Black had the perfect set up.

What the hell? Jandrew what the fuck is this? You got me and Ed in your freaky fantasy, lol. LOL @ Mr. Pink. Not sure why you took this direction with the story.

Haha I hope youre not offended. I thought about it when I was typing it. Don't worry, it won't get any more graphic than that. If you are offended or something though, lemme know.

Jandrew you just made this 2014's best thread or 2010s best thread so far.

2010s? Dont know how many people will agree with that, but thanks :D

Aaand it's turning into a soap opera I didn't sign up for this!

WTF. I let you light someone on fire!? Do you want to be lit on fire?

Two things.First, the updated Kill List. This Episode was a light one, though a couple character fates are unknown ATM

Moderators- 5 (Captain Craig- Collateral Consequences of Rocket Attack; Chasmmi- Guard-Dog Mauling; Iceroll- Dragon Warging, AC Slater- Bane, Water- Dragon Chew Toy)Tawasal- 3 (Adam- Withheld Emergency Medical Treatment, MovieMan89- Poisoning, John Marston- Throat Cut)Sam- 2 (Scott Pilgrim + Spore- Decoy Deception)Walt Disney- 2 (Ruthie + Spidey Freak- via Grand Theft Snowmobile)AC Slater*- 1 (Grim22- C4 Boobytrap)Cmasterclay*- 1 (Cmasterclay- Suicide)#ED- 1 (Mulder- Gunshot)Films- 1 (CJohn- Stabbing)Jack Nevada- 1 (CoolEric258- Magical Disembowelment)Mango- 1 (Sun's Son- Grenade Toss)Numbers- 1 (Bishop54- Improvised Grenade Baseball)Panda*- 1 (MGS- Crossbow)Stingray- 1 (Panda- Hammer Time)* = Now deceased(Kal and Firedeep were last seen unconscious in a burning building, but their fates are currently unknown)

And now for something that has taken a fair bit of time to compile, but will be easier going forward:

EPISODE APPEARANCESCapitolJandrew- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)ShawnMR- 3 (Episodes 2, 4, 6)PlayersBballman24- 6 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)ChD- 6 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)DamienRoc- 6 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)Dragon- 6 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)#ED- 6 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)Fancyarcher- 6 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)Lilmac- 6 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6)Mr. Pink- 6 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6)Reddevil- 6 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)A2K- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Alfredstellar- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6)AndyLL- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6)Blankments- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)CoolEric258- 5* (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Darkelf- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Ecstasy- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Empire- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Heretic- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Jay Hollywood- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Jesus of Suburbia- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6)Mattrek- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6)Noctis- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Punishment- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Sam- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Spaghetti- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Spazz91- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Stingray- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6)Tawasal- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)Telemachos- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6)Water Bottle- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6)WileECoyote- 5 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)AC Slater*- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 5)Blink23- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 6)BoxOfficeZ- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 5)CJohn- 4* (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4)Claire Holt- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 6)Cmasterclay*- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4)DAR- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 5)Films- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 6)Firedeep- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 5, 6)Grim22*- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4)Jack Nevada- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 5, 6)John Marston*- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5)K1stpierre- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 6)Kal- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 5, 6)Lady Daenerys- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 6)Mango- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 5)Michael Gary Scott*- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4)MovieMan89*- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 5)Numbers- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 6)Sixteen16- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 6)Tarzan- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 5)Walt Disney- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 6)Water*- 4 (Episodes 1, 2, 4, 6)Adam- 3* (Episodes 1, 2, 4)Chasmmi- 3* (Episodes 1, 2, 4)Iceroll*- 3 (Episodes 1, 2, 4)Mulder*- 3 (Episodes 1, 2, 3)Panda- 3* (Episodes 1, 2, 4)Ruthie*- 3 (Episodes 1, 2, 3)Spidey Freak*- 3 (Episodes 1, 2, 3)Sun's Son*- 3 (Episodes 1, 2, 3)Bishop54*- 1 (Episode 1)Captain Craig*- 1 (Episode 1)Scott Pilgrim*- 1 (Episode 1)Spore*- 1 (Episode 1)Wild CardsiJack- 1 (Episode 5)* = DECEASEDCurrently, 9 people have appeared in every Episode. DamienRoc is the only one not from Team Batman. I think that qualifies him unequivocably as a Major Protagonist so far.

This is very cool idea. Thanks for this! Looks like Numbers spent some serious time on this, yall need to like him up.

As always, no one ever wants to make out with Blank

Ugh.

Another great part Jandrew! The Ed and Ecstasy stuff is fucking brilliantly hilarious.

Glad you and Tele and WileE enjoyed it! Lmao! Everybody else seems angry or disgusted.

I don't even get laid in a made up story while those e-holes are fucking??This that bullshit.

<_< X 10

Holy shit, it all makes sense.Jandrew was using all of this an an excuse to write bizarre fan fiction of all of us and get several likes as a result! You've been planning this part from the start, haven't you?!

Nah never! This is a like mine for everyone! Pink's gif got 10! I appreciate the likes though, even though the last story didn't break 20. -_- Blankments reaches a quota and he still likes it. Each part takes around 3 hours or more. I guess the romance was too much, and most everybody I've killed off I guess is mad they were killed off and dont wanna visit anymore. Hell, over half the people that signed up i havent heard from since they signed up back in May. This thread is pinned and it's in my sig, what else do I need for exposure? Make a TV commercial? Haha, brb going to contact ESPN for a 30 second World Cup slot. Edited by 22 Jandrew
  • Like 7

The quiet interludes are fine. We need to care about the characters in the story after all.

Plus the Nolan America Love Rectangle has great hilarity potential, especially when the rest of their teams find out. It probably will be the wedge that obliterates the two teams into several splinter groups.

• Like 3

Are you kidding, the love triangle is awesome! It's just very surprising and hilarious how and with whom it's handled.

I just quick read everyones comments and the consensus looked like "dafuq is dis shit?" Couldnt tell if it was sarcasm or seriousness lol.
  • Like 3

I just quick read everyones comments and the consensus looked like "dafuq is dis shit?" Couldnt tell if it was sarcasm or seriousness lol.

I think we're all shocked because #ED and I are supposed to be like this:

Posted Image

But now I've been abandoned.

• Like 3