Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

And dammit... I was so close to offing Jack Nevada.  Jayson... I need to kill someone before I go... preferably Walt Disney.

And there is a whole lot of mental instability going on in the story now...

• Like 2

Sure, the slogan will now be "Disenyland, the place where children's dreams come true........and then they kill each other to the death".

How exactly do you "kill to the death"? Doesn't being killed mean your dead? :P
  • Like 4

250M budget for Ep. 8? Damn.Jandrew, you must have gotten a Cate Blanchett from the studio.

I think Jandrew needs to add some homophones to the story. Might give #ED and I a little spark.

• Like 2

And dammit... I was so close to offing Jack Nevada.  Jayson... I need to kill someone before I go... preferably Walt Disney. And there is a whole lot of mental instability going on in the story now...

I just like how so far my team is off wandering in its own side-story. We haven't even gotten to our initial destination yet!!!

Gryffindor has generally been a strong unit, though we've lost a few on the way. We've been quiet in the game, but expect us to strike like a Basilisk very soon!

All I can do is grin lmao. I started it last night. Part 8 will be on a whole other level. Even though everyone will get a line, all I can say is "everything you thought you knew, you dont know." PS. There's also a nice treat thrown in for the intro.

I think Jandrew needs to add some homophones to the story. Might give #ED and I a little spark.

Haha language homophones right? Who uses that, Bane? Or is it another type of homo-phones...

250M budget for Ep. 8? Damn. Jandrew, you must have gotten a Cate Blanchett from the studio.

We signed Johnny Depp to a 4-part contract. Sandra is signed too, but shes getting backend.
  • Like 6

And your new avatar, too. <3

WOOGITY WOOGITY WOOGITY

SHOEBIES. I saw this on the back of the "beach rules" sign at my local beach. I just wanted to rip the sign out of the ground and take it home! Tito's ancient Hawaiian sayings is what has gotten me through life. Theyre like a bible of life sayings.

Posted Image

"One who steps on the sea urchin, when the sea urchin was just chilling by itself, shouldn't be shocked when he finds the pineapple isnt rippened." Or something like that lawlz.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 4

All I can do is grin lmao. I started it last night. Part 8 will be on a whole other level. Even though everyone will get a line, all I can say is "everything you thought you knew, you dont know." PS. There's also a nice treat thrown in for the intro.Haha language homophones right? Who uses that, Bane? Or is it another type of homo-phones...We signed Johnny Depp to a 4-part contract. Sandra is signed too, but shes getting backend.

:ph34r:

F you brain.

• Like 1