Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Oh lord Jesus, I'm typing up Part 8 now and it's too much. You guys will be saying after, "Jandrew, why did you take so many drugs!?" I admit one problem with the story is the tonal shifts, like AndyLL said. It's very ADHD, and Part 8 and 9 will be no different. But in a way, this tone is necessary for this part, and it will be edgier than the previous parts and includes many new things. Part 8 is very very long already, so I'm pulling a "YA final novel" and splitting it into 2 parts. 

I'll post Part 8, then post Part 9 six hours later so it's still fresh. I'm gonna finish typing 8 and then just chop it in half. It's ridiculous. Again I apologize for all the tonal shifts and ADHDness and I promise it'll all start to calm down in future parts. Part 10 and onwards will be more focused and uniform, and will have a different general feel and pace than Parts 1-9. Yameen? I think yall will enjoy it. And all the subplots will come full circle eventually. No loose ends. We will see the Ed/E saga again. (As long as they survive of course). Oh and I lied, not everyone will get to speak in 8/9, but if you don't, you really should be celebrating.

8 and 9 will also be a little more complex than before. Okay a lot more complex, but not like DOFP/time travel/convoluted plot complex. You won't be confused. I think it'll add some excitement. I'm needing like 3 tabs and Control F just to type it. Again, 10 and beyond wont be this way so don't worry, but 8 and 9 is setting a new standard.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 15

I do expect Merc Baumer coming in to hunt down iJack. It'd be a shame if not.

ShawnMR: "It's settled, we hire the Canuck."

Chewy *jumping onscreen*: Yes! My banbots are HUNGREH!

*Shawn grabs Chewy and tosses him back into The Box Office Knight thread*

Edited by Numbers the One True King
  • Like 8

Oh lord Jesus, I'm typing up Part 8 now and it's too much. You guys will be saying after, "Jandrew, why did you take so many drugs!?" I admit one problem with the story is the tonal shifts, like AndyLL said.

Am I the only one who enjoys the nutty tonal shifts?  :unsure:

• Like 2

The nutty tonal shifts are amusing. For example the final scene of Part 7 with the Face Boiling was an excellent swerve into the oddball macabre followed up by a random and classic Mission Impossible Face Peel.

• Like 3

The nutty tonal shifts are amusing. For example the final scene of Part 7 with the Face Boiling was an excellent swerve into the oddball macabre followed up by a random and classic Mission Impossible Face Peel.

I was too distracted by my scenery-chewing brilliance to notice actually. :shades:
  • Like 1

Waiting...

Youll have to wait a little longer. This one is pretty difficult to write. Theres alot going on, so I have to juggle 3-4 BOF tabs, BOF and MS Word, and Control F. I have to make sure it's perfect and makes sense. I need this on Chris Terrio level, not Kurtzman/Orci. Patience Batawan.
  • Like 3

Youll have to wait a little longer. This one is pretty difficult to write. Theres alot going on, so I have to juggle 3-4 BOF tabs, BOF and MS Word, and Control F. I have to make sure it's perfect and makes sense. I need this on Chris Terrio level, not Kurtzman/Orci. Patience Batawan.

So...tonight?

• Like 1

ok, il wait for it tonight.

• Like 1