kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

What's it looking like for DOFP? Maybe $235M total DOM?

It'll take 235m and not a penny less for me to be satisfied with the film's run.

maybe that's not true. $234,362,463 would probably do it.

• Like 3

John Marston is just mad X-Men is going to speed past ASM2.

again, don't have any counterargument so use the tactic of trying to twist my words into looking like hate for the film (even though I said in another thread that I thought the film was really good)

but using box office facts, this Tuesday numbers means nothing and it doesn't mean it won't drop over 60% this weekend. I mean how can people actually think this? This is a box office site

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 2

Watch it be Rth with a second account teasing us. We're all under his control.

I can't give any personal info out, but me thinks it's not.  ;)

again, trying to twist my words into looking like hate for the film (even though I said in another thread that I thought the film was really good)but using box office facts, this Tuesday numbers means nothing and it doesn't mean it won't drop over 60% this weekend. I mean how can people actually think this? This is a box office site

Logic and box office rarely go hand in hand on here. Did you just sign up yesterday?

I can't give any personal info out, but me thinks it's not.  ;)

It's not. This dude had final numbers and percentages the day after. So the work had already been done and he passed it on to us. Rth looks at the numbers as they come in.

• Like 2