kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

Let me just explain the last 30 minutes of X-Men in great detail so we won't have to deal with that pesky "no spoiler" rule cause everybody will know!

You should start from the scene where Mystique turns into a dude and has hawt ghey sechs with Xavier

• Like 1

You should start from the scene where Mystique turns into a dude and has hawt ghey sechs with Xavier

Rich knows you're lying, cuz Xavier would never do that to Magneto

• Like 4

Eric finds out she touched his man and she's a  dead woman - er mutant - er mutant woman - blue chick.

Edited by TalismanRing

You guys are kidding right?I think Shawn said it in a very nice and appropriate way.But if you didn't understand...DO NOT POST ANY SPOILERS OR ANY SUBLIMINAL SPOILERS WITHOUT USING SPOILER TAGS.

You guys are kidding right?I think Shawn said it in a very nice and appropriate way.But if you didn't understand...DO NOT POST ANY SPOILERS OR ANY SUBLIMINAL SPOILERS WITHOUT USING SPOILER TAGS.

Sorry, but what spoilers are you referring to?