kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

Just ask her for another day, and remember that at least she isn't moving out of town.

Part of me wishes I didn't, but then a part of me realizes that unless I am single I will always have to worry about it.  Makes me remember there are perks to it.

Sorry to hear about your problems. Well, not sorry to hear them, but sorry that they exist.

It'll get better. No way to do long-distance? As I was mentioning earlier in the thread, I did that for almost a year and a half with my boy friend and now I'm moving to be with him. If she's worth it and you can work it out, maybe it's something to do?

• Like 1

BTW, sorry about your troubles, that sucks :(

And yeah, I was thinking next weekend. Want to see Fault in Our Stars with her, but not next weekend; we need a non-movie date, so I was thinking picnic on the beach ^_^

Dude, picnic on the beach is a pro idea.  Go with it, but see Fault in Our Stars with her too, maybe make it a full day date, or go for two different dates.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your problems. Well, not sorry to hear them, but sorry that they exist.

It'll get better. No way to do long-distance? As I was mentioning earlier in the thread, I did that for almost a year and a half with my boy friend and now I'm moving to be with him. If she's worth it and you can work it out, maybe it's something to do?

That's what I am trying to decide right now, but I'm not deciding tonight, to tired.  Im just going to read through some threads for entertainment to clear my mind before I sleep.

I have a bit of difficulty with ScarJo though...mainly because of a little movie called Eight Legged Freaks when I first saw her work. She was like 15. :unsure:

Gotta let it go. She's all grown up now ;)

Posted Image

• Like 4

That's what I am trying to decide right now, but I'm not deciding tonight, to tired.  Im just going to read through some threads for entertainment to clear my mind before I sleep.

These threads offer only insanity, not entertainment, my friend...

• Like 2