Dementeleus

Thurs #s 5/29: DOFP 4.9, Godz 1.8, Neigh 1.2 (Rth), Blend 1, AMWTD .9 (spatula) | Happy birthday eXtacy (but not ECSTACY)

Do y'all think that if DOFP was made by Marvel Studios, it would have grossed more?  :ph34r:

It would have been a different movie. I think the fact that it would have taken place in the MCU would have helped because it would be tied into everything else that is going on in the MCU.

• Like 1

Do y'all think that if DOFP was made by Marvel Studios, it would have grossed more?  :ph34r:

Nope.  It probably wouldn't have been the same movie.

Edited by 75live
  • Like 2

What does the statement in the title: Apocalypse isn't just an X-Men villain mean?

I skimmed the thread looking for a link to an article. What is the point of that statement then? 

It is referring to the "bad" X-Men number

• Like 3

It would have been a different movie. I think the fact that it would have taken place in the MCU would have helped because it would be tied into everything else that is going on in the MCU.

I guess that's true. I hope one day we'll get to see X-Men featured in the MCU in some way  :)

• Like 2

What does the statement in the title: Apocalypse isn't just an X-Men villain mean?

I skimmed the thread looking for a link to an article. What is the point of that statement then? 

I assume it's Tele's bad joke.

• Like 4

• Founder / Operator

With how badly Million Ways is performing, won't be surprised if DOFP rebounds better than expected. Daily holds aren't normally as indicative as the second weekend itself.

• Like 1

I was supposed to see X-Men on cheap Tuesday, but my dad said he'd go today if I wait, but now he says hes not gonna be home till later than planned. I hope he doesnt push it again, Ive actually been anticipating seeing it after all you guys' positive talk.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

Thank God I changed my answer to no if a Million Ways was going to finish above 33 million.

By the way bad summer for films with Million in the title.

• Like 1

alll that goodwill and success westerns got with movies like true grit and django unchained has promptly been shat upon by movies like this and the lone ranger. hooray.

now we really need hateful eight to happen.

• Like 2