Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I want the whole movie to be that Mark Wahlberg talks to animals SNL thing just with transformers.

That would be fucking hilarious.   :rofl:

• Like 4

This might be a little too early to say, but this summer so far, at least with 2 big movie's in GODZILLA and DOFP that have both not exactly performed well at all, is merely the calm before the storm for Summer 2015..

I'd be willing to bet that DOFP finishes within about 5-8% of most of the predictions in the summer game.  And before this year started, I don't think many people thought Godzilla would do 200 mill.  It's the marketing that increased our predictions.  So imo, both will do/have done well.

• Like 3

Fuck way too many pages to catch up on

Allow me to sum it up

lolzilla

lols of Future Past

A Million Ways to Flop in the West

• Like 6

Hey guys.  I was told not to post any more numbers by Shawn so I'm going to respectfully bow out. 

Admin Edit: You're allowed to post projections based on any data you have. Neither you nor BoxOffice.com are legally allowed to permit raw data being posted, though. This isn't my call, either.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 5