Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

From what i gather all the friday estimates flying around all in right ball park

Malef around 22-24,AMW around 7,DOFP 9.5-11

I knew it. All that 40m+ stuff for DOFP was just a bunch of bullshit that Bo.com kept saying and getting peoples hopes up. Why were they doing this? Are they X-Men fanboys?

From what i gather all the friday estimates flying around all in right ball parkMalef around 22-24,AMW around 7,DOFP 9.5-11

Yes. Thank you. I knew you could never abandon us.
  • Like 1

What the fuck RTH...9.5? Wtf

From what i gather all the friday estimates flying around all in right ball park

Malef around 22-24,AMW around 7,DOFP 9.5-11

Thanks Rth.  So hoping for the high end for DOFP.

I knew it. All that 40m+ stuff for DOFP was just a bunch of bullshit that Bo.com kept saying and getting peoples hopes up. Why were they doing this? Are they X-Men fanboys?

That's a little over the top even for you.

• Like 7

Didn't Shawn already covered this? BO.com got it from sources, they didn't make up the numbers.
  • Like 3