Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Hey, I am just theorizing why Tarzan seems to be unable to walk to a faucet and drink some freaking water but can continuously post on a forum to strangers telling them that he is thirsty.

LMAO!

The irony of it all.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

So basically this is a repeat of last year as all the big movies are crowding each other out. If anything the multipliers this year are going to be a lot worse. Godzilla and TASM2 will have < 2.3 multipliers. DOFP will probably crawl to a 2.05 from a 4 day weekend.

Edited by TLK
  • Like 1

Godzilla seems to be collapsing OS as well. It needs China and Japan to perform really well to exceed 500M WW.

it collapsed in every country. China should do well but has a bad release date. Japan will be fucking pissed at the movie. 

• Like 1

Malef stick with 22-24, DOFP 9.6,AMW 5.3-6.8,Godz 3,N 2.3,Blend 2.2, TASM2/MDA 1

Oh well. West Coast wasn't feeling the movies tonight. DOFP fell way behind F6 after all was said and done. 

Good for Maleficent. 

• Like 1

i am not saying the godzilla wom is good or great. it's at least not ang lee's hulk or xow bad.

this has successfully spawned a franchise. those movies killed a franchise (origins series in xow's case).

Edited by a2k
  • Like 4

Just got out of the drive-in, probably the least fun I've had there. I enjoyed both movies; Godzilla was about the same in quality, X-Men increased in my liking it

Awkwardly, the group I went with had the closest I have to an ex in it, and we didn't talk at all the whole night. She hated both movies too :P

• Like 5

i am not saying the godzilla wom is good or great. it's at least not ang lee's hulk or xow bad.

this has successfully spawned a franchise. those movies killed a franchise.

A franchise that might be dead soon as Godzilla 2 is virtually locked to make less.  It has no novelty factor at all. Nobody but fans will care. 

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

Just got out of the drive-in, probably the least fun I've had there. I enjoyed both movies; Godzilla was about the same in quality, X-Men increased in my liking it

Awkwardly, the group I went with had the closest I have to an ex in it, and we didn't talk at all the whole night. She hated both movies too :P

That must have led to some awkward conversations.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1