wileECoyote

Weds Numbers 6/4 Early proj Malef 5.6 DOFP 2.8 AMW 1.4

entitled assholes. they think skimming a book on their kindle makes them members of some club like the stonecutters or some shit and other people aren't allowed. smh.

Good Lord, lol.

• Like 1

entitled assholes. they think skimming a book on their kindle makes them members of some club like the stonecutters or some shit and other people aren't allowed. smh.

Now, now. Don't slip into class warfare. Bane taught us that does not end well...

• Like 1

A reminder, folks: please don't post un-spoiler-tagged material (or details) about TV episodes until the current season has ended.

So.. if there is a mega twist in the final episode of the season for any TV show, and someone posts about that twist without spoiler tags the very moment the episode ends (in excitement, and not through malicious intent), then technically the current season has ended right? So they won't be subject to any action?

BTW, apparently 

Elsa

showed up in Once Upon a Time

http://youtu.be/TabYuilEnd4

• Like 1

So.. if there is a mega twist in the final episode of the season for any TV show, and someone posts about that twist without spoiler tags the very moment the episode ends (in excitement, and not through malicious intent), then technically the current season has ended right? So they won't be subject to any action?

BTW, apparently 

Elsa

I remember reading 

she'd be a recurring villain or something in the next season?

Any truth to that?

• Like 1

I remember reading 

she'd be a recurring villain or something in the next season?

Any truth to that?

Damned if I know. I don't even watch that show (and judging by the ratings, neither do a lot of people anymore). I am guessing this is an attempt to goose ratings more than anything else.

• Like 1

Damned if I know. I don't even watch that show (and judging by the ratings, neither do a lot of people anymore). I am guessing this is an attempt to goose ratings more than anything else.

Well, if it is aired in Japan, it's guaranteed to be a hit.  :P

• Like 1

It's rare I watch a thing and I'm embarrassed for every actor involved but I've seen some Once Upon a Time and jesus titty-fucking christ... it plays like bad fanfiction.

I watched the first three episodes, said fuck this and started re-reading Fables.

• Like 2

Movietickets.com

TFIOS 75%

Mal      8%

EOT    4%

DOFP  2%

AWTD  1%

It's weird I'm not seeing any sell outs yet in Long Beach and Ontario, CA. I haven't checked Irvine yet. Long Beach is up to 6 shows all starting at 9pm.

• Like 1

GOT Book Reader here, not smug or anything, but it can be a little irritating when changes are made.

For example, i hate how they're portraying poor Stannis on the show.

• Like 1

BTW, apparently 

Elsa

No, I'd push for a ban on general snarky principle. :P

• Like 1

Oh, this is interesting. What other fantasy book series would you like to see get the HBO TV show treatment (in lieu of quality, high-budget movies)?

I'd love to see an adaptation of Abercrombie's First Law Trilogy. Though, admittedly, it is similar in tone to GoT, it is fairly original and damn good. Plus, Logen Ninefingers on TV on a weekly basis might just make my head explode from the badass-ness. 

Additionally, The Broken Empire trilogy - though they would have to age the main characters a bit, as Jorg is too bad-ass for a tween/teen.

• Like 1

Movietickets.com

TFIOS 75%

Mal      8%

EOT    4%

DOFP  2%

AWTD  1%

It's weird I'm not seeing any sell outs yet in Long Beach and Ontario, CA. I haven't checked Irvine yet. Long Beach is up to 6 shows all starting at 9pm.

I'm tracking LA. Irvine has 5 shows (1 sellout) and 1 additional sellout for NIOS.

• Like 1

Oh, this is interesting. What other fantasy book series would you like to see get the HBO TV show treatment (in lieu of quality, high-budget movies)?

I'd love to see an adaptation of Abercrombie's First Law Trilogy. Though, admittedly, it is similar in tone to GoT, it is fairly original and damn good. Plus, Logen Ninefingers on TV on a weekly basis might just make my head explode from the badass-ness. 

Additionally, The Broken Empire trilogy - though they would have to age the main characters a bit, as Jorg is too bad-ass for a tween/teen.

Motherfucking Baroque Cycle. Not really traditional fantasy, per se, but it skirts the border between historical fiction and (oh-so-carefully hinted at) fantasy.

• Like 1